A few months later

TW: Misscarrige & S/H or thoughts of Suicide

After a few months of Izuku's pregnacy he had still zero contact with his husband(?). Anymore he didn't know what they were. Which led Izuku into a dark depressing time, every night when Akari went to bed he'd sob. He hated himself for getting pregnant in the first place. Tonight however was a bit more tradgic for him. After four months of the extra stress he had knew sitting on the toliet that he had lost them. He blamed himself. He cleaned up and text Katsuki. "Good morning, I hope this finds you well, I lost the twins because of you." he sent it and curled up into bed. 

In the morning Katsuki had contacted Akari to talk to Izuku. Also asking if he could come over. She let her father over but Izuku wouldn't come out. Katsuki went to the spare room and knocked before walking in. His eyes widdened in horror seeing Izuku on the bed bleeding out. He quickly carried him to the car before rushing to the hospital.

Once Izuku woke up, he noticed a certain blonde. "Get out of here" he grumbled. Katsuki got up "Thank God your awake." Izuku slowly sat up calling the nurse in. A tall blonde nurse walks in "Yes can I help you," Izuku nods "I want him gone." she nodded going for security. Katsuki looked at him tearing up. "All the times i've tried to talk to you and you ignore me, Are you wanting a divorcee or something?"

Hearing those words flipped a switch, "Well you are the one who never fucking wanted them anyways! Why are you even here?!" he yelled tears filling his eyes with anger. Katsuki sighed "I never meant it... I just had my head so far up my ass. Izuku just shook his head "go away,"

Izuku had seen a lawyer about a divorce not sure if he really wanted to do this. He hated everything, including himself. He wanted all the pain to end.

Akari was helping by giving him rides to therapy. Her and her fiance were expecting. She didn't say a word to her mother about it. Izuku was a reck. Drinking nightly, quiting he job, it was almost as if he were leaving.

Katsuki went up to his room with Akari's position. "What the fuck? You're actually giving up?" His voice cracked slightly. "Izuku, I can't live without you. Please dont leave me....I'm sorry... I really am, I love everything about you." Izuku only replied with, "Everyone is better without me.." he took another shot. He had also handed him his suicide note. "Izu no please dont leave...."

'

HEYYYYY!!!!  More angst for yah!