Month 4: im here

TW⚠️⚠️⚠️ Depressed
As much as Izuku cleared the thoughts of Kacchan not loving him just kept coming in. One night around two am Izuku crawled out of bed. He walked to the bathroom. "God look at yourself Izuku! Your fat and huge! How did he fall for you? Oh yeah. He didn't. He felt bad!" Kacchan heard every word. He became a light sleeper since the pregnancy. He quietly walked to the bathroom door. "Just kill yourself izuku. It doesn't matter. YOU don't matter." Kacchan slammed the door open. "What the hell?" Izuku broke. Almost as if it wasn't him just talking. "Bunny!? What are you talking about?" Kacchan asked hugging him. "I don't know" Kacchan kissed him and wiped tears away. "I don't know how many times I say this shit izu. I'm not leaving you or the baby(s)" Izuku smiled. "I'm requesting off till the birth" Kacchan sighed. "You can't!" Izuku protested. " I can and will I'll work from home. Your not being left alone." Kacchan said. Izuku huffed. "I'm fine" Kacchan cupped his face. "And if something were to happen those words would never leave my head" Izuku nodded. And walked back to bed. "Kat will you lay with me?" Kacchan smiled "of course... we need sleep you have an appointment tomorrow at noon" Izuku snuggles closer to his husband. "I love you Kat" Kacchan smiled and kissed his forehead. "Love you too Bunny"
As promised Kacchan took the rest of the time half way off. He would work from home. Izuku was still asleep by 10:30. Kacchan went up and pulled him up carefully. "Kacchan......" Izuku mumbled. "Come on Bunny. We gotta get up. You have an hour to get ready" Kacchan chuckles. Izuku yawned and began to get ready. "Love you" Kacchan smiled. "I love you too!" Izuku smiled.
The pregnant male wouldn't look in the mirror. Kacchan noticed this. "Baby are you sure your okay?" Izuku nodded and grabbed his jacket. "Let's go babe" Kacchan nodded and followed.