Recuerdos

My boss at the tattoo shop said that it was okay to bring Letty. When I told her the news she had this smile. I told her that first thing in the morning we are going. I woke up Letty, took so many tries to get her up. I gave her some time to get up and get ready and made us some breakfast and waited for her.

"Morning." I winked as I took a sip of my coffee. Letty came in all grumpy, mumbling about how early it is.

"It's too early."

"Well, that's the time the person wanted to do their tattoo. Talk to them." Letty finished her breakfast and headed to the car. Letty was in charge of music, I'm not going to lie, she does have some good music, some Bad Bunny, some of these artists that are coming out, and some that I listen to. "Ready?" I looked at her as we parked at the front.

"Yeah." We made our way in, showed Letty my room. She awed at my artwork. "Woah. Did you draw this? All of this?" She touched the canvas as she walked around. "That's amazing."

"Come on, let me show you how to set up." I taught her where my stuff was, telling her how many needles I needed and the ink colors. She learned pretty fast.

"Marisol, Brian is here." Luis knocks on my door and lets Brian in.

"Hey Bri, hows it going." We shook hands. "This is Letty, shes going to help me, that cool?"

"No worries." He waves. Letty rolls the tray in and sat back. "Lets see this." I placed the stencil on his leg, peeling the paper, showing the sketch. Its from some movie he liked. "Marisol, you done it again." We fist bumped. "She got some talent, let me tell you." Brian tells Letty as he laid on the bed.

"Oh stop that." I blushed.

"What! Youre amazing!" Letty spins. "You can do something from this."

"Well I am tattooing."

"No! I mean like have your shit in a museum or something." Brain snaps his fingers.

"She's right."

"Stay still Brian." I spent an hour just tracing and Letty played some more music of hers. She leans over, watching me.

"Reyes, you got a visitor." My boss walks in.

"Tell em that I'll be free in like-"

"It's your brother." I stopped and nodded.

"I'll be back in a few. Letty you good here?."

"Yeah Im fine." I patted Brian's arm and headed out. I saw Ez standing there, looking at the artwork that we made at the shop. He had his hands gripping onto his kuttle. "What owes me the pleasure?"

"Hey." We haven't hung out for a while since he started seeing Gabby and Angel, well... usually Ez would come and find me to talk about dad and I knew that's why he's here. "How you been?"

"Im fine. You?" I put hands on my hips.

"Sorry I haven't been over, just that everything-"

"Don't be sorry. You got a girlfriend now and the club needs you."

"Gabby isn't my girlfriend."

"Wait wait." I slowed down, waving my arms. "You haven't bone her yet?" He chuckles.

"I actually wanted to talk to you." Ez turns to the window.

"You want me to go see dad." I bowed my head. He stayed silent.

"Listen, I don't know what you two are arguing about now but he's still not doing good. Maybe if he sees you, maybe-"

"He didn't even called me when I was in prison, what makes you think he wants to see me?"