Noticias

Marisols POV

I saw Coco storming out of the club. Letty headed out as Chucky needed help. He came and sit next to me.

"Hey whats wrong?" I touched his arm. He shook his head.

"Bishop said we aint gonna get vengeance. How fucked up is that?" My eyes fell. No, we have to get vengeance. They tried to wipe us out.

"What? Why?" I sat up.

"Money." I bit my lip as I look at the club. I shook my head. So cocos eyes, my leg, and Rizs life is less important than money? My vote was shit then?

"Fucking shit." I swore.

"This ain't fair. Money aint gonna bring Riz back, it aint gonna fix my eyes, and it wont fix your leg." He slams his hands on the table. "This is fucked up."

"I know it is." I wrapped my arm around his. "Things will change, hopefully Bishop will change his mind. If he cares about this club, he would never have said that."

"All of this, I wont be able to ride. Shooting? Forget about it." Coco shook his head. "This is part of me, and now, now we gotta sit with enemy." He fakes a laugh.

"Hey, dont say that. Theres a chance you'll get your vision back, it'll just take some time. I got you mi amor. One way or another, we will get revenge."

"You probably think i look fucking ugly, since i got this patch on." I rolled my eyes.

"Is that what you think? Johnny, mi amor, I fell in love with you because the way you made me feel. Dont you ever think that. You, Johnny, i wont change a thing about you. Okay?" I placed a kiss on his neck. "I love the way you are, vision or not. You're still my Johnny Cruz."

"I would be so lost without you." I gave him a smile. He then gave me one. "I fucking love you." He started to play with something in his kutte pocket, fidgeting.

"I know." I saw Angel and Letty coming out of the clubhouse and walking towards us.

"Lets go. Its almost 7." Angel told me. Time to meet dad. I slowly got up.

"Take care, ill see you soon." I kissed him. He grabbed my face and kissed me longer. "Text me if anything okay?"

 "Text me if anything okay?"

"I love you." He told me.

"I love you too." I touched his cheek as I left. Angel figured out to put the crutches on the bike, helped me on the bike and we left. We walked in the back door and Ez was already there, drinking.