2

L u k e p o v

Once I got out of the shower I start to blow dry my hair only to make it look neat enough for me to stay fresh and clean. Now it had brought me back thinking about the girl that Calum met next door from me. I didn't mean to be mean to her calum was just doing his own thing being a social butterfly like he has been doing since the beginning of our friendship getting to know him. Now it had me thinking maybe I can do the same getting to know her too and give her a simple hello would be good enough to accept my apology most girls don't accept mines which is okay it's my own way of saying I'm sorry.
I open my window seeing her curtains were open the whole time as I see her getting out of the shower her face looked happy that she was happy to be in her new home, I waved towards her way getting her attention as she looked straight at me making a simple hello wave greeting my gesture of a smile I gave in return to her appearance..

"Hey there how's it going?", I asked.
"It's going good I see that you are a what's the word for it? She chuckles.
"I know you don't have to say it I just came to say that I'm sorry how I behaved on my first impression on you", I kindly say trying not to sound too believable.
"Are you sure cuz it sounds like you don't mean it", she laughs.

I didn't know what to do but make a complete idiot out of myself sounding so stupid to even apologize in the first place when it doesn't sound too realistic to believe it's true.

"It's cool I accept it". She says.
"Thank you I though I was going to shit myself", I chuckled a bit low.
"You know most guys like you don't know the difference between having a real apology then trying to make an excuse getting away with it", she says to say.
"You're saying that I'm a mean person?", I said.
"Well I didn't say that you are I'm just saying a simple hello would've been nice", she looks down to her floor.
"Hey you okay?", I asked curiously.
"Yeah sorry what were you saying?", she looks back up to a weak smile catching my eyes to notice something was wrong.
"Yeah I'm fine", she says trying to avoid my question.
"If you're not okay you can just tell me I'll respectfully leave you alone". I start to say.
"Sorry it's just things between my mom and dad had been hard", she says.
Me being the nosy guy that I'm not always have been starts to wonder what happened.
"Look I'm sure whatever happened between your mom and dad will go back to the way it was", I say.
"Oh god no moving here was the best idea my mom wouldn't be able to reach me". She turns away laughing.

I have a bad feeling she might have a sad mind of not hurting people but make someone to accidentally purposely fall in love with her without knowing she need to be loved. I don't know the perfect person for her but it definitely wouldn't be me at all meeting her was an odd thing my mom would like her but not too much to love her more then me. The truth is no one can't replace me. I would do anything willing to see her laugh instead of hiding it, her smile made me feel some sort of way it can't be possible I just met her I can't be falling in love. This is impossible trying not to make it obvious.

"Well it was nice to meet you I got to go to bed", she says.
"Wait do you have to go?", I said.
"Yeah my dad and I have things planned for tomorrow", she says.
"Like what enrolling you to my school?", I questioned.
"How did you know? Wait you go to the same school as calum?", she says.
"Everyone does especially my other mates", I say trying not to roll my eyes.
"I see that you wouldn't be too happy if I went to that school you go to but oh well goodnight Luke", she closes her curtains.

Well that went well who am I kidding she didn't deserve my heart anyway I know for sure she would hate the other side of love. I'm glad that she moved next to me so I can have more time to talk with her, damnit I can't I have a girlfriend already she will kill me if she ever finds out knowing she will be going to our school, there has to be a way to make some sort of deal to keep myself from seeing her more without making it suspicious.
A deal wouldn't hurt anyone but keep little dirty secrets of mine I plan on doing it would be perfect to keep it as our own secret hideout. My mum would feel pretty disappointed expecting better from me but I have my choices and decisions nothing is going to stop me from doing it.