L a u r e n p o v

The next morning I woke up strange it felt like something was wrong if it's not headaches or stomachaches I usually have being on that time of the month it wasn't it in this case. I shrug it off as I take a quick rinse shower decided to curl my hair for the first time, having to show up to school knowing the chances the boys will recognize me are low for reasons I may know already to that answer. I could tell wearing an outfit that is highly off limits to have yelling if I wanted to be cat called in campus of a certain outfit would most likely get Luke to stare at me all day; it will be fun he's in for a treat. He doesn't know my other side of personality traits that I have,
If he wants me to care so much to have a comfort person like me on his side instead of having to be a douchbag he's going to see what he will be getting.

I walk out the door without having to say a goodbye to my dad I was more in a rush to get Calum's reaction to take a look at my outfit.

I get in as he shows a friendly smile then starts to fade to a speechless whole surprised look on his face.

"Lauren you look really good may I ask why?" , he smiles awkwardly.
"Nothing special Just feeling the mood to look like a bratz doll", I let out a wink.
"Are you seeing someone at school that you want to show off?", he chuckles.
"Very funny but no I just feel pretty nothing special", i say.

He laughs looking at me as he starts to hit the road not that he thinks of anything else hopefully it's not because of Luke it couldn't be at all

"So who are you seeing?", Ashton and Calum say at the same time.
"Nobody I told you can I not look cute for once?", giving them a punch on their shoulders.
"It's pretty obvious that your waiting for one of us to ask you out", Michael jokes.
"Mate you know that's not true but why does it sound like your waiting for us to ask you out?", Ashton asks.
"And she said it's nothing special", Calum quotes.
"Wait then where's Luke weren't you going to pick him up?", Michael says.
"He canceled he said he wasn't feeling too good", Calum shrugs.

Wait Luke skipping school? Sounds like it was the conversation we had last night but I hope it had nothing to do with that who am I kidding it probably was

"Not surprised about that he does this every time to make an excuse, Liz worries about him more his world is like falling apart", Ashton said.
"What can we do he always pushes us away the best we can do is try to be there for him", Michael says a little upset.

This can't be true this sounds nothing like Luke wouldn't do only barely getting to know him but this worries me I have to fix this without getting too close to him.

"Does this still have to do with arzaylea?", Michael said.
"No their relationship had died for good she can't be torturing him unless he chooses to go back with her which sounds so stupid", Calum says.
"Yeah cal is right if arzaylea keeps pressuring him feeding him off from rum you know what that causes him", Ashton says.
"Wait he drinks?", Lauren starts to get invested.
"Of course he did you might of never knew him but he always puts pressure in his shoulders he's not like this at all but he stopped since we forced him too if he's willing to keep his life going", he continues to say.
"He's tired of feeling sadness since he tried to harm himself why do you think he's always late for lunch?", Ashton raised his eyebrow.
"I'm sorry I got to go", Lauren excuses herself as she walks off heading to her class early.

At this point I don't know how to react if I had a chance to tell to him again I would fix him again I also couldn't risk it of any other reasons to always be found him 24/7 if that's the word I'm looking for to not get arzaylea thinking we aren't just more then friends.