17

Luke and Lauren

Later that day I didn't spoke to any of the boys or neither to Luke, Calum offered me a ride refusing his offer because of avoiding him was the best option then to explain everything about me and Luke. The walk back home wasn't that bad, I only lived a few blocks away from the school made it more easier to have those thoughts zoning out from reality thinking about scenarios in my head that were ridiculously dumb to make it happen besides having not to think about Luke in my head. Even if I though about him there was still nothing I had for him, don't get me wrong he's an asshole but looking at him in my perspective he's not as bad as I though he would be but thinking about him more and mentioning his own name in my head sounds like I wanted him next to me as if I missed him.
It would never happen me missing Luke? No not possible, I mean yeah I got down with him once or twice it still doesn't mean anything then being a slut doesn't make any difference showing my love for him then having to fake it to pretend in his own game. It sounds stupid and the mature thing to do only living here for a week now Luke just looks that type of guy once you stare into his eyes your somehow trapped being stuck to his side with that devil side he can't explain that somewhat feels like your living in his fantasy.

As I finally made it to my home I quietly shut the door from behind me marching up to my room my window was wide open seeing a clear view to Luke's it made me not want to think about going up and be nosy but to avoid him too. My self conscious mind wanted to know badly it triggered a flashback when I was in his room where it all happened to friends with benefits to pretending. Our friendship or relationship was forced to things we take we didn't want it to be leaning it all to Luke was his decision I wouldn't mind as long as he has it under control other then arzaylea having her to persuade him in any way she still claims him as her priority to keep me away from him. so many things might have happened but if either she tries to hurt me or Luke in any physical ways she's the enemy I will be drawing the line on.

I pull out my lazy gown clothes in my bed as I heard a slight swoosh coming from my curtains I turn around seeing Luke stand there like he was waiting for me to make conversation with him.

"Hey there baby why haven't you talk to me since lunch?", Luke asked.
"Luke you do realize the guys don't like us around when we are together I think we have to stop the deal", Lauren says.
"No no no we made a promise and agreement we would keep doing this even if the guys don't know about it", Luke says
"But Luke they are gonna know eventually and they're gonna hate me", Lauren said.
"Sweetheart no one is going to know besides they can't boss you around", Luke narrows his eyebrows.
"Yeah I get it pretty sure Ashton seemed a lot disgusted when he saw you with me", Lauren says.
"No he didn't he was just confronting me that I was hurting you without your consent", Luke disgustedly says.
"That's the whole point of you doing it with me instead of having it to do it with arzaylea what's the issue?", Lauren rolls her eyes.
"It's just a bad idea since I hooked up with other girls then of my idea hooking up with you with me you're no stranger to me after all we're just faking right?", Luke chuckles.

That hurt to hear especially from him who thinks everything is a joke then having to listen what I have to say, I have feelings to I'm not just sort of rag doll to be thrown around like his cigarettes.
I may have never seen him with one but I'm sure it is horrible seeing him with one.

"Please I think it's for the best", Lauren says.
"No no no you can't be serious your the best thing that has ever happened to me!", Luke raised his voice.
"What is the sex you enjoy or you using me?", Lauren asked.
"No it's not like that at all and you know it Lauren the way you touch me feels different", Luke says.
"I'm not doing this to hurt you or you to hurt me more but for arzaylea", Lauren silently speaks.
"What wait you don't know anything about her what makes you think she's going to do anything other then keep pretending too", Luke raised his voice.
"she wants to hurt me Luke and I don't want that risk to keep doing it", she said.
"When did she tell you that?", Luke asks nervous.
"It doesn't matter I'll stay out of your guys way", Lauren yelps.
"Lauren talk to me please I need to know you have no idea how much nervous I get", his lips twitches.
"Look you don't have to pretend like you care about me I'm pretty sure arzaylea knows you better then I do she's a keeper", Lauren smiles.
""No she isn't you don't know how bad I want to get away from her!", Luke says putting his hands onto his hair.