It's been almost six months since we last heard from arzaylea nobody really questioned how she was doing or how she acted the way she was with her own character, but all we know is that everything is back to the way it should be.
Calum is back to his own self and Luke no longer communicating or having anymore toxic relationships.
Calum still had tiny feelings for me but he moved on making jokes about our past relationship around Luke that makes him laugh, as for Luke and I have been doing good.
We no longer fought or had any arguments. Cassie and Ashton hit it off pretty well and hung out together more, things have been going good so far.

"Good morning darling how did you sleep?"
Luke says being beside me

"Good it's been so long since I had an actual good sleep"
Lauren smiles

"Aaah I see I'm your good luck charm when you fall asleep in my arms"
Luke says cutely

Lauren looks at denying the fact that it was true wether she had to say it he was there for her during her lonely nights

"Come on we're going to be late for breakfast"
Luke said, he gets dressed in front of her as she looks up at him couldn't stop smiling

"Your doing that face again"
Luke laughs

"What face? I'm just so happy that we worked things out and that you are happy again"
Lauren says

"Sweetheart our journey might of started out bumpy but now it's a new beginning starting fresh me and you only"
Luke says giving her a kiss

Lauren couldn't think of any words to surround herself being with Luke having him to be happy with no intoxicating feelings anymore, she couldn't ask for anything else but this new relationship with him only.

"good morning love birds how did you two sleep?"
Ashton asked with such positive energy

"You know I don't like when you call me that but we slept good"
Lauren smiles

"Awe I think him calling us love birds is pretty cute it has a nice ring to it especially since it goes well for the both us"
Luke says holding her hand

"Oh please it sounds dumb"
Lauren laughs furrowing her eyes at Ashton

"No it doesn't as a fact both of you never stop thinking about each other every day am I right?"
Cassie says, she walks inside having her makeup nice and dressed like a soft cute outfit

"Ow I see you looking cute for mr. Irwin what's with the outfit?"
Lauren smirks at her

Cassie whines as she quickly turns around blushing

"Lauren stop I like to dress cute now, now that I've grown out of my tomboyish phase"

"You had a tomboy phase? That's cool I didn't even know that, keep being you baby"
Ashton says smiling doing a rock and roll with his fingers

C a a s i e p o v

lauren was right i wasn't only dressing cute to impress lately me and ash hit it off pretty good it wasn't because he compliments me but shows me some things that nobody else could've shown me to love another like ashton. it was very much obvious i started to catch feelings for him quickly, i actually never though i would say this but having lauren as my bestfriend my ride or die to be by my side, i try not think of my past friendship hoping it'll wash away from my mind being so traumatized. the flash backs flashed right through my eyes, start to come back reminding me some sort of information that would lead me back in that position.