Chapter 2

"I was going to Dr. Junghyeon. Would you come with me?" Taehyung smiled at him. "Oh, Okay. Let's go." Jimin patted Taehyung's shoulder.

(Sanha's POV):

I am so bored. Help me out. I listened to song for an hour watched movie but i cant pass my time anymore like this. Ughh...Why does a holiday frustrate me like this? I better call Yeren. She is always free.

"Hello?" Yeren asked.

"Where are you? Are you free? Come over please." Sanha pleaded.

"Nope. I have a lot of work. Maybe next time. How about Saturday night? Cool?"

"Cool. Fighting. Pheww." Sanha sighed.

"What am i supposed to do now? Ahhhhhhhhhh......." Sanha yelled.

(On the Contrary)

Both went to Dr.Kim's office but suddenly a girl pulled Taehyung's jacket from behind. She cleared her throat.

"Excuse me. Who are you? You can't go in." The girl asked.

"I am here for my monthly check up." Taehyung replied.

"Do you have appointments? Whose the patient? Only patient can go in."

"My name is Kim Taehyung "

"I am his assistant. Jyeon Mia." Mia smiled and nodded.

"Yeah. Go in. I will follow you."

"Can you leave my jacket now?"

"Oh, Sorry. Go ahead." Mia smiled again when she heard someone calling her name and running towards her.

" Are you free? I am so bored. I only have one holiday left and i don't want to waste it."

"Are you Mr. Kim Taehyung's guardian?" Mia took Jimin's sign in the guardian's column.

"Yahhhh!!! Mia. What the hell are you doing? I need you." Dr.Junghyeon yelled.

"Sorry but i need to go, Right now. Bye." Mia winked at Sanha.

"Heyy!! You cant like tha...t" Sanha sighed and sat on the nearby seat waiting for Mia.

"You dont know me?" Jimin went and sat beside Sanha.

"How would i know you? We met for the first time." Sanha blinked twice.

Jimin went closer to her and kissed on her cheeks.

"Now do you remember?" Jimin smirked.

"You....You.... The one who was named by his late grandpa's cousin's son's cousin's son who was the son of his late grandpa. I remember now." Sanha frowned.

"Why do i have to kiss you everytime i see you?"

"Dont try to touch me or i will break your bones." Sanha showed her fist.