Chapter 14

(Jimin's POV)
The next morning I woke up. I slept well for the first time after 7 years. I felt relaxed and fresh today. I stretched my arms. I went to get a shower and ate breakfast and left for my work.

I reached my company when I saw Sanha walking towards me. Well she didn't know that I was standing there as she was reading her files. She walked from beside me. I can't let her go without her noticing me. I pulled her hair and looked away.

"Who the hell??!!!" She yelled and turned to me.
I smirked.
"Ahh...you- my hair. Ughh." She said and messed my hair too.

"Yahhh!!! I just pulled a strand and you totally messed up my hair." I yelled. Ahh..she ruined my hairstyle.

"That's called complete revenge." She winked at me and started walking again. Well there was definitely something wrong with her. It felt like she was in good mood.

(Sanha's POV)
I totally found the culprit who leaked my designs today. He gave my designs to some men who used to give him money and then that man used to hand my designs to the opposite company. Though he did it for money...he had to treat his mother. I gave him another chance to prove his loyalty. I can't fire him..his mom was sick. Well the one thing I was sure of was that the guy who gave my designs to the opposite company was non other than that killer. It seemed like he wanted me to come to Seoul so badly. Nice plan he made. But he made one mistake. He was caught in all the cameras of hotels they went in to exchange the designs. I have some proofs now.

Suddenly someone called me. It was an unknown number.

(Sanha): Who is it?
(???): Lee Jungin.
(Sanha): What?
(Jungin): Yeah..I wanted to meet you.
(Sanha): Why?
(Jungin): Well, I don't have any reason to. I just wanted to hang out.
(Sanha): what? Are you really Jungin? Look I clearly don't believe you.
(Jungin): I swear to be by your side,
I will always give you swing ride.
We will always be together,
I will be holding your hands forever.
(Sanha)........
(Jungin): Do you now believe me?
(Sanha): How do you know that song!! Don't sing it. Only Jungin can sing it okay!!
(Jungin): Well I am Jungin.
(Sanha): Shut up!! You can't be Jungin. You totally look different from him.
(Jungin): I can prove I am Jungin. Just meet me.
(Sanha)........
(Jungin): Just believe me okay?
(Sanha): Fine. Meet at the old restaurant we used to go to eat momos together. Let's see if you are Jungin or not.
(Jungin): Sure. Meet you at 7:00 pm.

I hung up the call. I wondered how did he know about the song Jungin wrote for me. Well I shoed my thoughts and went to my office.

Suddenly I saw Jimin coming towards me from behind. I saw his reflection.

He came and I turned towards him.
"I need your help." He said.
I was blank. What kind of help did he want?
"Are you free?" He asked.
Well I didn't have any work so I nodded. He grabbed my wrist and took me somewhere.

"Let me change my clothes atleast." I said.
"I am not taking you to date." He said.
"Still...I am not even wearing my coat Jimin. You just kidnapped me from my office." I said angrily.
"Fine." He stopped near a shop.
"Buy whatever you want." He smiled.
"But where are we going?" I asked.
"A meeting." He said and told me to hurry up. We both went to the shop. I looked throughly all the clothes and finally picked one.

 I looked throughly all the clothes and finally picked one