Chapter 9

"Are you done Sanha?" Jimin asked.

"Hmmm...5 minutes." She replied.

(Jimin's POV):

I hope she likes it. I am so excited. 5 mins. Wait for 5 minutes. Suddenly Sanha came out of the bathroom. She wore her night dress.

"Why are you wearing nightdress? I thought we were going to date." I said.

"I forgot that you can't go out today. Let's skip then." Sanha said and went to her room.

"Yahhh!! Wait." I rushed to her.

"Open the lights i dont like dark." Sanha said.

I knelt down and asked,

"Would you like to have a date with me right now?" She stared at me in a confused manner.

"How? Do you realise you can't go out right now?" She pouted.

"Just say yes or no" I smiled at her.

(Sanha's POV):

I was confused at his words. How is he even going to take me outside. I gave him my answer

"Okay....I would love too but...." when suddenly he picked me up and took me in the hall.

"Yahhh!! I can't see anything. We will fall down" I yelled.

"Shhh.."He said. He made me sit onbchair. I was sure it was table and chair when suddenly he light up the candles. It was beautiful. "Did you- Did you prepare this alone?" I asked.

"Do you like it?" He smiled brightly at me.

"I love it." I replied. He prepared a beautiful dinner table. It didn't feel like it was home.

"I don't think you had dinner. Eat it." He said.

"Did you cook?" I asked.

"Well...I actually don't know how to cook but i tried to." Jimin scratched his forehead.

"Aniyaa...It tastes good. You cook better than me. I burnt the kitchen when i first cooked." He laughed hard.

"So its a deal now. You cook and i wash dishes." I smiled.

"Eat as much as you want." He said.

"Yeah." I spoke with my mouth full with food.

"Don't choke..I have other surprises for you." He stared at me. I felt so weird.

"Don't stare at me like that and eat." I opened his mouth and put a big bite in his mouth.

"Stay busy chewing it." I laughed.

(After 20 mins)

"Come with me now." Jimin said after we finished eating.

He took me to rooftop.

"Why are we at the Rooftop?" I asked.

"I told you i had other plans for us." He said.

"Okay...." I said.

He opened the light.

"I didn't get time to decorate it. You don't take a lot of time to have bath. So let's just work with this light." He smiled.