Chapter 12

The next day,
(On the call)

Yoongi: We are having Run BTS shooting at a different place this time. Come to Cheongug villas right now. Remember house no. 312.

Jimin: were not we shooting at the beach?

Yoongi hung up the call.

"What's wrong with him?!" He thought and sighed.

(Mia and Yerens POV)

We were outside Sanha's place. Her house was really beautiful.

We decided to go in and hide somewhere. We were going to give her a surprise party and a sleepover. Well we actually arranged it for patching up Jimin and Sanha together.

"Why do we have to hide?" Yoongi asked.

"Because it is a surprise" Yeren said while pouting.

Well we knew her password as we saw her unlocking her door the previous day. We silently went in. We saw a small kid sitting on the couch and watching cartoon.

"Whose she now?" Taehyung asked.
"How would we know?" Mia whispered.
"I have seen her" Jungkook said while thinking.
"Whatever..let's hide behind those boxes." Yeren said. There were some boxes with fabrics stacked. We all hid behind it. Thankfully there were enough stacks to hide.

Suddenly we saw Sanha coming out of her room. Her hair was wet and she was drying it.

"Did you finish your cereals?" She asked to that girl.
"Not yet." She said while staring at the TV.
"Eat fast..Eat it. Come on." She smiled and sat beside her.

"Why are we spying her?" Yoongi whispered to Yeren.
"Just listen." She whispered back.

"Mom....How did you get hurt on your neck?" That little girl asked.

"Mom?" Taehyung's jaw dropped.

"What?!!" Mia got shocked.
"That girl has kids." Yoongi widened his eyes.
"Oh...I don't believe it." Yeren said.

"Well June..who told you that I was hurt?" Sanha asked her.

"I saw you talking on phone with Mr.Sen. You told him to bring you medicine as your neck was hurt. I even saw you applying medicine and you kept on coughing whole night." June turned to Sanha.

"I ain't hurt but were you listening me talking on my phone? You lil stalker." Sanha tickled her.

"Some guy came to visit you yesterday night. So I came to call you but you were busy so I told him off. He was so creepy. He was asking me my name but I didn't tell him anything and walked away. You told me not to talk to strangers like that." June said while smiling.

"Oh you are a really wise girl. I am proud of you." Sanha kissed June's cheek.

"He had long beard and was smiling in a creepy way. He gave me goosebumps." June said.

(Sanha's POV)
"Creepy guy? With a beard" I was thinking when suddenly I realised that the guy who tried to kill me had beard too. I felt his beard at that time. I started to panic and asked,
"Tell me more. How did he look like?" I asked.

"Well, he had small eyes and had long unshaved beard. His smile was creepy and looked old.He had a pointy nose. His clothes were all dirty. He didn't look like someone you know. I thought he was lying." She replied. Her reply made me skip my heartbeat. It was that guy that kidnapped me when I was 8. I got my memories back and I clearly remembered his face.

"June..You know your dad misses you a lot. He got sick without you. Why don't you go back to LA? It's an emergency darling" I immediately said. I had to send her back to LA before that guy does something bad to her.
"But I was going to live with you and go to school here. That's what you and my dad decided. Why are you suddenly telling me to go back to LA?" She looked angry .