Chapter 7

I couldn't sleep whole night. I kept on thinking about Lee Jungin. I felt sad on hearing that name. I don't know who he was. I felt that something bad is about to happen.

(In the morning)

I woke up brushed my teeth and took a bath. I felt so tired as I was not able to sleep whole night. I wore a pink sleeve less floral elastic top with denim joggers.Jimin went and bought my clothes. I wore my denim jacket and went out. Jimin was already awake. He was stretching out.

"Did you sleep well honey?" Jimin asked with a pleasent soft voice.

"Yeah..I think so." I faked a smile and he understood that something happened.

"Did you have a nightmare? You don't look fresh but all tired." Jimin came and hugged me.

"What happened tell me" he asked.

He had a lot of work to do and I didn't want him to worry about me. I pretended as if nothing happened. I smiled at him and said,

"Nothing happened. It is just that I have to....i have to just.. maintain my weight." I was a freak and I knew that.

"Maintain your weight? You could hardly be 35!! Do you want to disappear now?" He asked

"I dont know...might be." I looked outside and continued "Get freshed up now."

I walked out of the room and saw no one. Did they all wake up late?

Soon I got a call again from the same number that called me at midnight.

(Sanha): who is it?

(???): The person who called you last night to take the parcel.

(Sanha): Did Song Taehoon litreally send you? Tell the truth.

(???): I don't know any Song Taehoon. There is one more parcel. I want you to take it.

(Sanha): are you a courier guy who has been stalking me and pretending to be some kind of fan.

(???): No mam. I was kidding when I said I was your fan. My name is Han Jinwoo. I work from Kangjin Courier centre.

(Sanha): Okay fine. Where are you? Come to floor 40th.okay?

(Jinwoo): Okay mam.

He hung up the phone.

(Jimin): who was it?

(Sanha): some courier guy.

(Jimin): cool.

Suddenly the bell rang.

(Sanha): Let me get it.