Chapter 3

(Sanha's POV): 

I sighed when suddenly Jimin spoke up,

"Why are you upset?Because of that guy?" 

"Nope" i replied in a low tone.

"Then why?"Jimin asked.

"Nothing. It's just.....that what he spoke was not wrong. I want to badly get over him but i can't." Sanha sighed again.

"You cant get rid of your feeling just because you want to. Leave your feelings on time. Time will take care of it." Jimin patted Sanha's back.

"It's been seven years. How long can i wait."

"By the way, that guy is really rude and mannerless. How can you have a really bad choice." Jimin shook his head in disapointment.

Sanha giggled and said, "I know right. How can i even have such a bad choice." 

"Let me tell you. Stay away from him. He is a bad guy." 

"Got you boss" Sanha looked at Jimin and smiled.

"Don't let go your pride." Jimin replied.

"Let's go somewhere else now. Where should we go? It's 4:00 only. Well we can watch a movie. It will get finished at 7:00. Then we can go to a restaurant and then way back home or we can go to an amusement park or just a park but only a park will be boring. How about Arcade then? If not Arcade then..........i  don't know. You say." 

Suddenly Jimin started laughing hard.

"Whats wrong? Why are you laughing like this? do i have something weird on my face?" She looked at Jimin and continued,"Reply me"

"You...You."Jimin laughed and continued "You definitely are a chatterbox." Jimin laughed again.

"Chatterbox?Me? Come on. Stop laughing like this and reply me where should we go?" 

"Anywhere would work but why are the places you want to go are the places that people go on a date?"Jimin asked.

"Is that so? I thought people mostly go to Namsan tower for dates. Well then except for Amusement park, Movie theatres, Arcades, I like shopping, reading in libraries, Museums and tracking and swimming and horse riding and watching Lawn tennis and badminton matches. How about we go and play badminton in the park? Atleast speak something." Sanha hit Jimin's shoulder.

"Well...If you stop speaking then i can speak something. Let's just go and watch movies. Which genre do you like?" Jimin called a cab.

"I like Horror, Thriller, Adventure, Action, Comedy, Romance, Science-Fiction, Drama, Documentries, Mystery of course, Suspense...then...yeah Fantasy. I guess that's it." Sanha nodded.

"Do you know you almost covered all genres of movies? You could have just said I watch multiple genres." Jimin blinked twice.

"Okay. I watch Multiple genres....Oh the cab is here. Let's go." Sanha sat  in the car.

(Jimin's POV):

She definitely is some crazy type but why is she so cute just like some small baby.