Chapter 11

(Sanha's POV)

My schedule today is totally book. I have to go to office then salon then to the party where every fashion designer is invited every year. Even Famous stars are invited who are brand ambassadors.

It was already 5:00. Well yeah i was late. I got dressed. I wore my party gown,with accessories and heels.I also applied a little makeup. Of course i took my purse and then made my way to the event place. I never showed anyone my face. I always wore mask. No one can recognize me and i loved it a lot. But i was going to reveal my face today. There was no need to hide any longer.

I walked my way in confidently.

(Jimin's POV)

I am not going to that stupid party. Why are hyungs forcing me too?I was damn sleepy when Jin hyung and Jungkook grabbed my hand and pulled me all the way to my bathroom. There was still 2 hours to go. I wore my suit and got ready soon. We all reached at the event place soon.It was the most boring thing i had to visit. Why can't i go home and binge watching movies?

"You looking good Sugar pie." Yeren told Yoongi and pouted.

"I know. I always look good." He smirked.

"You were supposed to compliment your girlfriend when she looks pretty." Yeren hit Yoongi's back.

"But you dont look pretty at all." He smirked.

"Yahhh!!! How can you say that." Yeren sulked.

"Because you look gorgeous." Yoongi whispered.

"Can you both stop it already?" Mia said.

"Why? Are you jealous that my boyfriend treats me better than yours?" Yeren showed Mia her tongue and winked.

"My girl looks always pretty and she knows it okay?" Taehyung glared at Yeren.

"Yahhh!!Whatever" Yoongi smirked.

"Can you stop it already?" Jungkook said.

"The funniest here is you because your girlfriend already left you here alone." Taehyung smirked.

"She wanted to wander around so what? She is better than both of your girlfriends okay?" 

Suddenly Jungkook saw her girlfriend Han Somi coming to him with another girl.

"Jungkookahhhhh!!! I finally met her. Oh man. I am her biggest fan. She is superb and designs the best dresses of the world." Somi screamed in excitement.

Jungkook turned around and got shocked.

"Do you remember i told you that i wanted to be like Rebecca Lee? It's her. Isn't she pretty?" She looked at Jungkook with puppy eyes.

"Jeon Jungkook?" Sanha spoke.

"Sanha?" Mia asked while staring at her.

"What?" Sanha pouted at her.

"She is not Sanha. She doesn't even know us now." Yeren said.

"Well, I don't know any Kang Yeren who is known as the best female singer of the year but I do know a Kang Yeren who used to fart a lot." Sanha smirked in a funny manner.