Chapter 15

(Jimin's POV)

I soon reached that killers place. I soon reached his apartment and saw no door. I went in. I took a piece of broken wood to protect myself. I slowly went in and checked all the places. There was no one. Suddenly I saw blood all around the floor. I got shocked.

"Sanha!!" I yelled. I hope she is okay. I couldn't find her there. I threw the wood and ran out. I didn't know where to find her now. I called the police and told them to locate Sanha's number. I started driving. I didn't know where I was going when I got a text message. It was from unknown number.I opened the text and it was a picture of Sanha. She was badly injured. Her knuckles were bleeding, her head was bleeding even her nose was bleeding. Her knees were all bruised. I felt so angry on that killer. He texted me again. A video of him punching Sanha.

(Killer): If you would like to save her. Come at the location I send you.
He sent me a location. I hurried to that place. I saw an old shabby house. I rushed in but I saw no one there except Sanha lying there and there were two kids who were hiding. I ran to Sanha. She was badly injured. I hugged her tightly and started sobbing. She wasn't even moving.
"Yahhh!!! Wake up!!" I cleared hair strands from her face.
"You gotta wake up. What about your daughter June huh? Atleast for her wake up." I cried. She didn't reply me or hugged me back for the first time. I kissed her hoping that she will kiss me back but she didn't. When I saw that killer coming in the room. He didn't know I was already here. I was just going to kill him. He threw his knife at me. Thankfully it didn't hit me. He again threw another knife but this time it cut my arm. I am surely killing him today. He soon tumbled down due to stepping on a rock. That's when I caught him. I was so angry. I kept on punching his face until he lost his consciousness. I realised that I punched him too hard that he was badly injured. He was old. I kicked him and dragged him to my car. I was going to hand him to police. I tied him with ropes and sealed his mouth. I went back to Sanha but I saw Jungin hugging and crying. Sanha hugged him back. I couldn't believe my eyes. I stepped back trying not to make noise. I went back to my car and started driving. I was relieved knowing that atleast she was still alive. I felt bad that I couldn't be there with her on time. I went to police station and handed the killer over to them. I never returned home then. I went to a place where I could stay alone for a while.

(After a month)
"Are you ready?" Mrs.Park asked Jimin.
"Yes mom." Jimin said.
"My baby looks so handsome today." Mrs.Park smiled at Jimin.
"Thank you for listening to me. You know you can no longer be single and wait for that girl right?" Mrs.Park said.
"I get it mom. Now just go." Jimin frowned.

(Flashback)

Jimin was alone at an isolated place. No one knew where he was for a month. His fans were worried. Only Jiren's family and Jimin's family knew it. They were getting married today. They sent wedding invitation cards just a day before the wedding. Yeren, Mia all BTS members were invited.

(Flashback ends)

(Yerens POV)

I got a invitation letter of Jimin and Jiren getting married. What about my Sanha than? How can that guy cheat her? I will never let this wedding take place. Imma ruin it all. Let me inform Sanha. I called Sanha right away but she wasn't picking up the call. Maybe she might be in a meeting. She returned back to LA as she couldn't find Jimin and the killer was already arrested. She was in hospital for 15 days. She kept on finding Jimin but soon she gave up thinking that Jimin will never return. I have to tell her to come back. Does he realise how many people are worried about him. I don't know why he decided to marry that Jiren. She is a total dork. I hate everything right now. That guy Jungin went to LA with Sanha. Both live together. Sanha was back to her normal life again.
I got up and got dressed. I again called Sanha and thankfully she picked up.