Chapter 13

"Truth or Dare Yeren.." Mia asked.

"Dare of course. I am not Sanha." Yeren smirked.

"Whatever okay!!" Sanha mocked Yeren.

Suddenly bell rang.

"Who might it be at this time?" Mia asked.

"Let me get it. You guys continue." Sanha said.

Sanha got up and went to open the door.

"Who is it?" She asked.

No one replied.

"Tsk...what the hell!" Sanha whispered and opened the door.

There was no one but a pizza box on the ground.

"Hello??" Sanha yelled.

No one replied so she took the pizza box. She saw a note on it.

"What is it?" She took it.

"Sending her to LA won't save her. Welcome back to your past Lee Eun Sanha. I was waiting for you."

"What the hell..." Sanha got scared. She went out to look if someone was there. She checked each and every place but couldn't find anyone. Suddenly she heard noise of glass shattering from inside.

She ran inside and saw blood everywhere. She saw Yeren, Mia, Yoongi, Taehyung, Jimin and Jiren all dead. She gripped her head tight as she was feeling dizzy and didn't know how that happened.

She stepped back and suddenly fell down.

(Next day)
(In the afternoon)

"Please wait for a while. Ms. Sanha might be here soon." Mr.Sen told the contractors.

"We already waited for 45 minutes. We can no longer wait. Sorry. The deal is cancelled." The contractors stood up and went off.

"Where the hell is she!!! That girl...ughhh." Mr.Sen hurried to her house.

he rushed in.

"Yahhh!!! Sanha...Do you realise that you lost the biggest deal of your life!!" He yelled and went to her room.

He saw Sanha sleeping on bed.

"What happened to her?" Mr.Sen widened his eyes.

(Flashback)

"We want you to do situps 200 times Jimin." Mia gave him his dare. He was completing his dare when suddenly he crashed with glass of water. It fell down and shattered into pieces.

"Jiminahh!! Don't you think guys we destroyed a lot of her properties?" Mia said.

When suddenly Sanha came in. They were all laughing while Sanha stared at them all. Suddenly she gripped her head and knelt down. All of a sudden she fell. Jimin ran to her and tried to wake her up but she wasn't.

"Call the doctor" Jimin Yelled.
"Yeah" Taehyung called the doctor.
"What happened to her man!!" Mia checked her eyes and mouth.
"I need my equipments..I can't do anything. I think she fainted due to shock." Mia said.
"Shock? What are you talking about?" Yeren yelled.
Jimin carried her and tucked her in her bed.

Soon the doctor arrived and checked her.
"She did faint due to shock. She might wake up soon. Don't worry." Doctor said.

"But..are you sure..How can she suddenly get shocked and faint." Yeren asked.

"Well..you can if you get suddenly scared or you suddenly find out something heartbreaking. What got her in shock can only be told by Ms.Sanha." he said.