20

Taehyung heads towards the room where Jimin and others stayed.

"Am I sure what I heard yesterday? She said,. I should tell Jimin about Jungkook and also she mentioned that she isn't leaving the village. Then what's she up to?" Taehyung mutters to himself outside the room door.

The door opens and Hoseok questions him back, " Who is up to what?"

Taehyung gets startled by Hoseok's sudden action and pushes him inside.
"Don't be too easy to open the door. Da Won had to leave the palace."

"Da Won had to leave what?" Hoseok questions back

"Stop joking Taehyung. We are not in the mood for it." Jimin says

Taehyung looks puzzled at them. "What even in world got inside you all today? You don't believe in me? She is gone. The King caught her and she is dismissed from the palace." Taehyung explains losing his patience.

"He is right. I saw this happening." Yoon Ji joins.

Hoseok sighs as he tries to stop her, "you can remain silent now. We know what you mean by that. You always knew what would happen right? You knew if she joined us we will be facing problems. Isn't that what you have been telling us ever since we met Da Won here?"

Yoon Ji rolls her eyes, "I said I saw this happening. I was present in the court room yesterday night in disguise to serve my dear brother."

"You did what?" The three questions in surprise

"You all don't think of a plan, so I made one of mine. You'll can join if you want to. Think it as your only chance to accept in." Yoon Ji proudly says.

Jimin exchanges his gaze with Tae and Hoseok and comes to a conclusion within few seconds. "okay, but we will decide whether to join or not after knowing your plan."

"Promise me that you all will not tie me up if my idea seems dumb. Like you did last time by drugging my drink." Yoon Ji says

"Ok. We will not do that again, but if your idea doesn't seem to accepted by any of us, then you got to stop trying to make new attempts on your own. Even you need to stop disguising yourself and out. Got it?" Jimin asks for her word.

"Fine. Let's promise each other."

" So I will do the same as you all did to me last time. I'm going to sneak in to Yoongi's room and drug him." Yoon Ji says.

"What the hell? You going to poisen your twin?" Before Hoseok could even breathe after this, Yoon Ji snaps back.
"Shut up! I didn't mean like that. I can just drug him to sleep. Not making him to sleep forever."

Jimin nods, "and then?"

"And then, you all can go look for Jungkook in the prison area." Yoonji explains.

Taehyung shockingly looks at her. "How do you know that?"

Yoonji looks down at her hands and answers unwillingly. "I eavesdropped Da Won's conversation with that physician another day."

Jimin angrily asks her, "why didn't you tell us immediately? Why make us wait until today?"

"I assume today is the better day. Let's stick to this plan." Hoseok says.

******************************************
That night, Yoonji disguised herself and went to serve Yoongi instead of the regular court lady. She secretly drugged his drink and waited outside the room to signal Taehyung.

The King fell asleep right after few minutes and Yoonji sneaked back in and carried him somehow to bed, so that anyone can think he is sleeping. After she left the room, she made sure that she kept an eye on that direction to check if anyone walks towards Yoongi's room.