16

Next day

The King, seated on a couch all alone in his room gets immersed in his thoughts. He held a porcelain tumbler with a soft grip filled with herbal tea.

In his mind, the thought of Da Won trying to run away and Taehyung getting hold of her seemed too odd. Just as his mind crosses the thought of his younger brother betraying him, the grip over the tumbler becomes tighter and tighter and finally breaks into pieces with apply of immense pressure. This causes his finger bleed.

That was a coincidence when the physician Ye Jin walked in and the tumbler broke on his hold. She quickly ran over to him and began to apply the medicine she had in her bag.

"Your majesty!"

"Uh umm... You don't have to feel pity for this."

"Let me do my job." She uttered softly.

"Did you check on my guest? Is she doing fine?"

"Yes, your majesty. I just visited her. She will be recovered soon."

"Soon? Then how did she try escaping yesterday night?" The King grinned at her.
"It's either you who is lying or Taehyung who is hiding something. And you know who I would believe. You do right?"

The physician trembles to answer, but didn't reveal a thing.
"Your majesty! I wouldn't think of betraying you." She cried.

"Oh! Then it should be Taehyung."

"No, your majesty! You can't be suspecting him."

"I can do whatever I want." He replies.

The King calls in his guards and informs them to keep an eye on Taehyung.

"And you..." The King points at the physician. "You don't have to act smart. You can leave if you are done with your job."

The pissed King looks away from her and the physician leaves the room as soon as she finishes off with her duty.

When the physician arrives to check on D, Tae Hyung was already in the inn. They were having a healthy and funny conversation. But when Ye Jin stepped in, they went silent.

"I'm sorry! I should have known that you were here. I will come back later." Ye Jin says.

"No... stop!!!"
"You don't have to leave just because he is here. We are just having friendly conversation. Am I not your friend?" Asks D.

"Yes you are... But not him. There's a thick line drawn between me and people at position like him. I can't cross that line and be friendly with him." Ye Jin explains

"Where's the line? I don't see any." D says firmly.

"It's alright. You don't have to worry about any line or position, not even age. You can be friendly with me when we are here."
"Those rules are just infront of public. Comeon in, join us." Tae Hyung answers.

"Woah!!! I was not expecting that from you. But why don't you both be friends outside this room too? Forget about that rule and stuff when you have a King who has a bright scar on his face." D says.

"Physician Ye Jin, please join us in our tea party before the tea goes cold." Taehyung requests.

The physician accepts and steps in and takes part in their tea party.

"I'm curious... When did you both become friends? Physician Ye Jin, were you betraying my brother?" Taehyung questions.

"No, no... Don't apologize. It's ok to do so. Da Won isn't a bad person." Taehyung adds.