{Chp. 17}Heartbreak

After my shower, I got dressed then I went downstairs to see Nash watching TV. I tried to be quiet because I felt that it'll be awkward.

But being the lucky person I am the floor had to squeak(not the sarcasm). He snapped his head to my direction, once he saw me he got off the couch and walked towards me.

"I'm so sorry, I was j-just- hormones." He stated nervously.

"It's ok Hamilton," I giggled.

He glared at me then hugged me.

"I thought you would be mad at me." He sighed.

"I'm not, you're just a horny teenager, I understand." I smirked as I pulled away from his embrace.

"You're trying to get on my nerves, aren't you?" He said sticking his hands at his side. That's when the worst ever, awfullest thing you could ever do to ME. Tickle me..

My reflex was to kick. Which was right in the stomach. He went on his knees and howled in pain. I kicked him hard, don't EVER tickle me.

"Don't tickle me then!" I giggled and ran away.

-4 hours later-

Nash was at my apparent still. He was currently in the shower. Then all of a sudden his phone went off.

On his home screen was a message from,'Cassidy😍'

It said,"Babe where are you?"

What Is going on? I slide across the screen and put in the password. I started reading his conversation. Tears came to my eyes as I realized he was cheating on me.

Just then Nash came out of my bathroom fully dressed. He saw my tears and then his phone in my hand. His face changed to scared and nervous.

"Why?" I whispered.

"Why w-what?" He asked nervously.

"You know 'why' you douce! You cheated on me! I thought I could've trusted you! But NO YOU HAD TO GO AROUND AND SEE WOMAN BEHIND MY BACK! IM DONE! WE'RE OVER! GET OUT!" I screamed/cried.

"It's now what it looks like." He said getting teary eye.

"DONT CRY! IF YOU ARE GONNA CHEAT ON ME IM GONNA FIND OUT! IF YOU DID CARE ABOUT ME YOU WOULDN'T OF CHEATING ON ME!" I yelled, "NOW TAKE YOU'RE LAME ASS EXCUSES AND GO!" I then finished my beautiful my beautiful speech by kneeing him in his jewels.

He groaned in pain and covered 'em. Then left after those scenes of events.

I watched Tyler Oakley to cheer me up. It worked of course.

-3 days later-

I've been hibernating, not socializing, not making human contact. But I felt like that should change today. I picked up my phone and grabbed the person I wanted to talk to..

Cameron

Ello! Sorry I know, I know, 'Why did they break up?!' I was listening to Love the Way You Lie by Eminem Ft. Rihanna and I got the feels. Sorry for spelling and grammar mistakes! Thank you all so so so much for the reads!💘💘

Why is she calling Cameron?

Will they get back together?

Vote~follow~comment
It's appreciated.
Love youuu! Xx