{Chp.5}Cameron.(New Story!)

Guys! The details to my new book is in the authors note! Just to inform you! Enjoy.(:

I woke up feeling amazing, the but that question still i wondering in mind. I'll just ask him about it. I looked over 10:34 the clock read. So, I texted him to ask if he can come over since my mom went on another business trip. (A/N I skipped Christmas and New Years okay.)

To 'Nashy😘'

'hey, wanna come over?'

About a few minutes he replied.

From 'Nashy😘'

'Sure but I have a friend with me, can he come also?'

To 'Nashy😘'

'Of course, see you in 20.(:'

I just put on sweatpants and a shirt that said 'I'm not a morning person' which is true.

About 10 minutes later there was knock and I opened up to see; Nash and a reallyyy cute guy.

"Come in" I smiled.

"Hello katelyn, and this is cameron," he said while pointing to the tan boy.

"Hey, nice to meet you" i said while putting out my hand.

"Hey, and call me Cam, a handshake? Come one give me a hug!" He exclaimed while opening his arms up. I giggled, and excepted the hug.

"Nah, I'm gonna call you," I paused for a dramatic affect,"Cammy-bear!"

"Sounds good." We then exchanged numbers.

Man is Cameron finee. I almost forgot about Nash he had a look of jealousy, sadness, and anger.

"What's wrong Nashy" I said while I bear hugged him.

"Nothing, I feel third wheeled," he said whipping a dramatic fake tear.

"Aww, don't worry I won't make you feel that way!" I said as I touched his nose.

He then smiled, "Ok, what are we gonna do?" Cameron asked.

"We could watch movies," I suggested.

Sure the both mumbled. We ended up watching The Conjuring, love that movie. Just to let you know I love scary movies, but I acted scared for an excuse to cuddle.. I don't know who I was gonna cuddle into, but they where both fine to me!

Of course I ended cuddling into Cameron, because when I faked to act scared, he put his arm around me and I cuddled into him. Nash had his jealously look again.

"Thanks for keeping me safe Cammy-bear," I said. "Of course," he smiled. Aww his smile I could just die right now..

Wait.

Is this what I think this is.

Yup, it is.

I

Like

Cameron

||Sup! I didn't have school today, Because weather. Short chapter, also sorry for spelling and grammar mistakes! Hope you enjoyed.(:Guys, I know I just made a love triangle. Oops! Keep in mind Cameron and Nash are not famous, BUT, I might make them later in the story.

So the details in my book it called 'Struggle.' It's about a girl named Ally that's fallen for three boys and they are;Taylor Caniff, Cameron Dallas, and Nash Grier! That's all I'm saying, hehe. It will be out in February!(:

Who will Katelyn chose Cameron or Nash?

How do you think Nash feel?

Should I do POVS?

Vote~follow~comment
It's appreciated.
Out! Love you guys!