{Chp. 13}Connor & feelings

"Connor!" I screamed as I opened the door and embraced him.

"Katelyn!" He mimicked me. He let go of me.

"I missed you!" I smiled.

"Me too!" He smiled back. He ran inside and jumped on the couch, me still at the door. I chuckled, "Wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure," I laughed at his goofiness. I walked to my movie rack and grabbed Jaws because why not? I also got a lot of junk food.

I was watching a human get torn to shreds by a shark when all of sudden Cam bursts trough the door.

"HEYYY!" He said like a girl, I giggled.

"Hey," Connor smiles. He got up and 'bro hugged'. I got up also and hugged him. Cam turned his head to the TV screen and got a look of disgust and terror.

"Umm what are ya watchin'?" He laughs slightly.

"Jaws!" I smile cheekily and look at the gory scene on the TV.

The movie was now over and couldn't help but notice Cam staring at me.

Connor got up and shut of the TV. "I better get going," He announced.

I frown,"Awww, can you stay?" I give him a puppy face.

"As much I want to say yes-I can't I have meetings all day tomorrow," he frowns also.

"Ok," I give him a bear hug,"it was nice seeing you Con-Bon," I say into his chest.

"You too sweet pea," He says down at me.

He walks to the door and opens it he waves then walks out n' shuts it behind him. I hear his car drive off.

"Well I'll go also," he breaks the awkward silence.

"Bye Cam!"

"Bye!" He says while opening the door and shutting it behind him.

I sigh and go upstairs and go into pjs and creep on Twitter then fall asleep.

Cameron's POV:

I still like Katelyn ..

Ello mate! Ooh plot twist! Sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes. Thanks so much, almost 200 reads! Whattt! I love every single one of you!😚

What will happen when Cam expresses his feelings towards Katelyn?

Will there be heartbreak?

Follow~vote~comment
It's appreciated.
I love y'all! Xx