{Chp. 15}Birthday party and cheating?

"Hey mom!" I yelled into the phone,"I miss you so much."

"I miss you too sweetie." She stated.

"So me and Nash are dating." I informed her.

Well she didn't know yet she knew about the plan about trying to get him jealous. I haven't told Cam we're dating yet tho.

"Really! Oh yay you guys are the cutest!" She gushed.

"Haha, thanks well I better go, it's one of Nash's friends birthday and of course they are having a party." I rolled my eyes even though she couldn't see.

"Oh ok, be safe and I love you."

"I will, I love you too." I said before hanging up.

I was wearing a side-silt collared black dress (in the picture) and some nude heels.

I just decided to straighten my hair and do my usual make up.

When I was done I looked in the mirror, pleased with my outfit I grabbed my jacket and walked out in the evening air. I walked to Nash's and Cam's apartment. It wasn't far, Nash said he would get it but I refused. When I got there Nash was already outside on his phone. He heard me and snapped his head up. He shut his phone off and stuffed it in his pocket.

"Hey babe," he beamed,"Cam is taking foreverrrr." He groaned.

I walked to him and he put his arm securely around my waist. "Haha, that's Cam!" I giggled, "Does he know about us dating?" I got serious.

"No I thought you told him." Right then Can came out.

"Hey!" He smiled.

"Hey," I smiled back.

He looked at Nash's arm around my waist. "Are you two a thing?" He lifted his eyebrow.

"Yes we are," Nash smiled really wide. Cam's face drops for a second.. Ok.

"Congrats!" He said with a smile.. that looked fake, I shrugged it off.

"Let's go!" I say.

"Ya lets go," Nash kisses my cheek.

We walked to Nash's car. I went to the passenger door, Nash opens it for me.

Thank you kind sir." I giggle.

"You're welcome love." I got butterflies from 'love'.

He got in the drivers seat, Cam in the back. Then we took off.

-At the party-

"Heyyy!" I said to Connor in the kitchen who was getting liquor.

"Hey gurll!" He yelled over the blaring music. "Want some?" He handed me a shot.

"I don't know.." I stared at the shot.

"Oh come on!" He whined. He gave me puppy eyes, I finally gave in.

"Ugh fine," I chugged it and the liquid burned my throat. Oh and did it taste good. I grabbed some more.

"Dannggg!" Connor yelled,"Eager much?" He laughed.

"Hehe," I said as I grabbed the shot I then pored it down my throat. I grabbed the liquor bottle and said bye to Connor. Before he could respond I went to the dance floor. I bumped into someone in the way. Cameron.

"Oh hey Cammmyyy!" I slurred.

"Hey," he smirked.

"Wanna dance?" I smile.

"Of course," he smiled back. I took his hand and dragged him trough the sweaty bodies.

I started jumping up of course I was wasted. The liquor bottle was gone. I sat it down on a random table. Next thing I know Cameron was grinding into me. I could help but start bursting out laughing. I was to drunk to know this was wrong. I turned around and started grinding into him. I then stopped.

"I'm gonna go find Nash!" I giggled walking away.

I ran and found Nash leaning against a wall.

"Heyy!" He slurred, drunk also.

"Hey sexyy!" I then pushed him against the wall and started making out with him. He then spinned me and put me against the wall. He took control and started kissing my neck. I just moaned he was so sexy like this, I then pushed away.

"Hehe, let's dance!" I dragged him to the dance floor.

That's all I remember that night.

Howdy! Sorry guys for not updating for awhile! I had a lot a tests, and more this week too! Ughhhh)): SHAWN IS ALREADY RELEASING HIS FIRST ALBUM SOON!😭 SO PROUD! I remember when he only did covers on vine.😪Almost 200 reads!! Omg I love you all so much!💟 Stay strong beautifuls.

Will Nash get mad about what happened between Cam and Katelyn?

How does Cam feel about Nash and Katelyn dating?

Vote~follow~comment
It's appreciated.
Love y'all! Xx