{Chp. 6}Jealousy and Hurt Feelings?

I woke up in Cam's arms, I smiled to myself and got
Out of his grip. I went to the bathroom and changed into pink, fluffy PJ pants and a pink shirt that said 'flawless' in black. I got out of the bathroom and went back to Cam.

"WAKE UP!!" I shout for whole Cali could here (why yes they moved to Cali and Nash and Cam have there own place, while Katelyns gettin one in a week.(:)

"Ughh," I heard Cam grumble. He then saw me and smiled, "Hey baby!" He exclaimed then hopped out of bed followed by him hugging me and kissed my cheek.

"Hey!" I beamed, while he snaked an arm around my waist.

"Shut up!" Nash moaned.

"Nahh," I responded. He game me a death glare, while I gave him a cheesy smile. He looked at Cameron's hand around my waist then, had a look plastered on his face, what was it? I don't kn- never mind, I know what it is.

Jealously.

Jealously? Why would he be jealous? Does he like me? Nahh.

"So, what are we doing?" Cam says breaking the awkward silence.

"Lazy day?" I say a question more than a statement.

Sure's and cools came out of there mouths. After a hour of being on our phones I speak up.

"Let's play a game." I say

"Sure, what is it?" Can says rapping his arms around me.

"20 questions,"

"Okay!" He says while giving me a cheesy smile. I giggle, Nash still not talking, having that look of jealousy on his face.

We are about 1 1/2 hours into the game. It turned into 100 questions,"fave color?" Cam says raising an eyebrow, I laugh at his dorky-ness.

Nash wasn't playing apparently. Me and Cam were criss-cross Apple sauce(A/N yes I just used that word(;). Knees touching, looking straight in the eye.

"Red," I reply. "I have to use the restroom brb!" I say getting up, him following, "watcha' doin?"

"I wanted to a-ask you something," he said nervously.

"Anything,"

"Uhm, W-will you g-go out.. With me?"

Whoa.

Didn't expect that I just stood. There in shock, thinking. We met yesterday! Maybe I can trust him seems like he would be a great boyfriend. He was just standing there awkwardly, his hands in his pockets. I smiled.

"I know we meet yesterday and you d-" he babbled.

"Yes, I will go out with you," I broke him off. He then got the biggest smile on his face. He hugged me grabbed my waist and kissed me passionately.

Yes, there where sparks, but not as many as Nash. I just ignored it and kissed back and put my arms around his neck while his around my waist. He smiled, so did I. He licked my bottom lip begging for an entrance, I being the tease, denied. He groaned.

We got cut of by someone clearing there throat. There stood a confused, regret and hurt Nash.

Ah shit.

||YO! Short chapter! Please, Don't hate me! I know it was wrong, but poor Nash I feel bad for him!😭 I know you guys are like; 'you made them together!' Well it needed some drama, and did you expect them to get together with out drama? Any who, Sorry for spelling and grammar mistakes! 'Struggle.' out in February! Ahh, excited I love the story plot!

How do you think Nash feels?

What do you think will happen?

Vote~follow~comment
It's appreciated.
I love y'all!