{Chp. 11}More than a lazy day.

"Ayee!" I yelled into the phone to Nash. Ya we've been talking, not about that library scene though. Cam and I are still doing that 'plan'.

"Sup!" He said back.

"I want to know, do you want to have a lazy day?"

"Just me and you?" I could practically feel him smirking.

"No,"

Whett?" He whined. "Who is also coming?"

"Cam," I stated.

"Ughh, I'm gonna be third wheeled!" He screeched.

"It's ok, we'll make a signal If you feel third wheeled," I paused to think what I should have it be,"How about 'ralala'" I started bursting out laughing, so did Nash.

"Du fuq?" He said mimicking that vine. "Sure I guess,"

"Ok I'll see you!" I smile.

-15 minutes-

Ding, my doorbell said. (A/N I know doorbells don't talk.😂)
I was wearing fuzzy, purple pants a shirt that said, 'Internet kids don't sleep.'

"Hey!" I said to Nash and Cam, while I opened the door.

"Hey," They said like they were mad at each other, I just shrugged it off.

"Should we watch a movie?"

"Sure babe," Cam smiled.

He has an amazing smile-wait he's my best friend, YA! I meant that as a friend.

We were a hour into Paranormal Activity 2, me being the person that LOVE scary movies, was all up in the screen. Nash said he wanted to talk to me, so I stood up. Cam winked at me, I rolled my eyes playfully.

We got outside Nash pushed me against the wall. Then leaned in against my ear and whispered softly,

"Don't you feel guilty?" It still sent shivers down my spine.

"About what?" I asked.

"You kissed me and your dating Cam, I don't see that look of guilty on your face," he said scrunching his eyebrows.

Might as well blurt it out,"We broke up after he asked me out," I said innocently.

"But a few days after that you guys were acting like a couple,"

"Oh babe that was a scene for your jealousy, a test," I smirked.

He gave me a look of suprise and relief."A test for what?" He asked through the cold air.

"For to see how much you wanted me," I whispered innocently again. I felt the shivers that were sent down his spine. I was turning him on. Remember we are still in the same position, his face inches away from mine leaning against the wall.

"You are so hot right now, I could kiss you," he says huskily.

"Then do it already," I whispered.

He leaned in so did I. This wasn't a hungry, sloppy one like the last one. It was slow and passionate. Sparks, butterfly's, fireworks, the greatest feeling ever. In that moment I know I want to be with him. I break apart and smile, breathless.. literally.

"I like you," He says smiling. "Ever since I laid my eyes on you, I said she has to be mine. But I said I'm not good enough. I don't know if it was from the way your brown hair flows smoothly or the way your jokes can make a person 10x happier. No I know what it is it everything! Your blue eyes and how they sparkle, you hair and how it waves, your smile how it's brightened than the sun," he paused and smiled,"That contagious smile," he paused again,"How you are so kind, how you don't like it when when people tell you who to be, how you're so confident, how you send good vibes, at the mention of your name I smile, and so much more that only God knows. I truly like you." He looked up and smiled, I did to, tears of joy in my eyes.

After a while I looked up and smiled,

"I like you too."

Bonjour! Thanks lovelies for reading! Sorry for not updating often!😬 Sorry for spelling and grammar mistakes. Over 100 reads?😭😍 Thanks for that! I didn't think anyone would read this crappy story. It's also my Birthday today! Woooo!🎉Well I love you just so much.❤️

How is this relationship going?

How about Katelyn, does she like Cam still?

Vote~follow~comment
It's appreciated.
I love you all! 💕