{Chp. 9}detention and tease.

We have to go to school Today. We are not in trouble for he fight, we just got detention.

"Did you know my ex's name has the exact name as you?" I said into the phone

"Haha, Really-thats weird," Cam said.

"Haha, I know Nash and I are having detention together,"

"Alone," I can practically see him smirking.

"Yup!" I say popping the 'p'.

"Ohh, this will be good for our plan!"

"I know, well I have to go school ughh! Byee!" I groan.

"Byee boo!" (We give each other nicknames.)

I eat my breakfast and go to school, I see Nash.

"Ayee! Nash!" I holler, he turns around and smiles.

"Hey,"

"Let's go to English," I say as we make are way down the corridor.

-detention-

It was just Nash and me, the teacher gone. Cameron didn't get in trouble(my ex).

"How are you and Cam?" He asks.

"Good," I smile but frown.

"I still want you," he whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"Then have me," I smirk.

Ohh smooth,ik;) #sarcasm

He doesn't wait he connects his lips to mine hungrily, likes he's been longing it. He's so sexy like this! Again sparks and fireworks. The chair we were on was uncomfortable af. I was on his lap my arms around his neck, his gripping my waist. It starts getting intense, he eagerly goes for my neck. He starts sucking, then blowing air-on the probably now red mark. He just gave me a hickey, this will be a amazing for Cam #evidence!

"You have no idea how long I wanted to do this," he said/moaned.

"Same," I groaned.

He laid me down on a the table. Started sucking my jawline, gong to my neck, my collar bone. I pushed him of before he could get lower. "Tease," he muttered under his breath.

"We'll finish it later babe, I'm not having sex at school or a long time for that matter," I winked and left the library. Leaving him wanting for more.

"I am a tease," I chuckled.

Wht up! That was it, sorry for not posing for a few days! Sorry or grammar and spelling mistakes. This chapter was short.😁 Anyway, thank you for the reads, almost 100 ilysm!💋💋

Will Cameron be mad?

How about Nash and Katelyn's relationship?

Vote~follow~comment💦
It's appreciated.♡
I love you all!