1. || extended prologue

Martina McCall the girl who runs Beacon Hills high school alongside her best friend Lydia Martin of course

Martina McCall the girl who runs Beacon Hills high school alongside her best friend Lydia Martin of course. The strawberry blonde and brunette duo make everyone stare when they walk by, they are the life of the party and loved by all.

Both sassy and gorgeous they strut around the school like they own the place which they practically did. All the boys want them, and every girl wants to be them. Lydia was single she always has been not liking to attach herself to one person.

But Tina on the other hand had her heart stolen in freshman year by the one and only Jackson Whittemore. The boy who was equally as popular as the two girls, he's captain of the lacrosse and swim team the girls swooned for him and the boys envied him for being able to get the brunette, but his eyes were only ever on Martina just like hers were only ever on him.

But one day Tina decides to go on one of her brothers' adventures with him and his geeky best friend called Stiles who has always had the biggest crush on the girl, but she has never noticed him.

That night everything changed for the worst, when her brother gets bit by a mysterious creature, and she gets hurt.

Jackson picks her up that night with more hatred for the two boys than he has ever had, he stayed over bringing his lacrosse stuff, so he was ready for school the next day.

But what neither of them realise is that their whole relationship will be put to the test by this one thing, that everything that they never thought could happen, happens. There whole world is turned upside down in ways which they can't describe.

There are arguments, fights and an angry alpha werewolf that decides that teenagers look like a delicious snack to take a bite out of. Everything is put to the test, but will their relationship survive or will it crumble with every sense of normality has around them.

Jackson and Martina go through a lot together, but they soon realise that their hearts are forged together, and nothing can stop them.

The heart wants what the heart wants right?

(A/N- I'm so excited for this book I honestly cannot wait for the first chapter. If you enjoyed this little snippet or blurb whatever you want to call it, please vote ~ Hazza)

 If you enjoyed this little snippet or blurb whatever you want to call it, please vote ~ Hazza)