9. || pink is suddenly my colour

The next morning, I find myself leaning against Roscoe next to Scott, my outfit today is a lot different I'm wearing black knee length heeled boots, black tights, pink tight skirt, white tight top and my black leather jacket to finish the look off

The next morning, I find myself leaning against Roscoe next to Scott, my outfit today is a lot different I'm wearing black knee length heeled boots, black tights, pink tight skirt, white tight top and my black leather jacket to finish the look off. We are the edge of the Hale property watching Derek get marched out of the house in handcuffs by one of the Beacon County Sheriff's Department Deputies.

I do feel sorry for the man, whose house was once full of life but now it's just full of ashes. Some of the plants have recovered but the others remain burnt and the earth dead just like so many innocent people.

The house that is now gone, yet I can recall in the vaguest memories. I couldn't imagine what it was like to live there like Derek did, he lived there like his parents and grandparents did before him. I don't know him that well, but I know this much the flames may have gone and taken away his family but the flames to him took away his soul, his life spark with him and for that I feel pity.

Derek looks over at us with a wounded scowl and for some reason I look at the ground like a coward not being able to meet his eye. I know that he caught my expression the mixture of guilt and shame, but it won't make up for what we have done.

Derek is pushed into the back of a deputy cruiser, I know that I need to push all this emotion down as me and Stiles have agreed to question him, well Stiles said he'd do it with or without me and I suggested going in with a werewolf alone wouldn't be the smartest idea especially with the way Stiles' ends up offending everyone.

A moment later, Scott finally catches on as he sees Stiles walk from out of the woods and towards the cruised, which is now unattended as the rest of the deputies are checking out the crime scene itself.

Scott's mouth gapes open in shock when he realises what Stiles is about to do, just as Stiles looks back at us and motions for me to come on.

I let out a sigh but do just that moving forward ignoring my brothers protests, he eventually realises this doesn't work as he grabs my arm physically stopping me.

"No!" Scott mutters aiming it toward both of us. Stiles blatantly ignores him and darts toward the passenger door to the cruiser and opens it so he can talk to Derek causing Scott to groan in exasperation.

"Let go! You and I both know he'll get himself killed if we let him run his mouth freely to Derek, I'm just trying to keep your best friend alive because there may be officers here now but there won't be forever" I say causing Scott to frown but he weighs his options before letting go of my arm as I make my way towards the cruiser.

"Oh, God... T this is a terrible idea" Scott whisper shouts at me not expecting a response.

"So, don't watch then" I say motioning for him to turn around and again Scott looks like he weighs his options before doing just that unable to watch as well as not wanting to draw any attention to what Stiles and I are doing.