27. Plan

"Hey Fred." Melissa said walking into his room with the book.
"Hey Mel, you ready to tell me your plan?"
"Sure am, I really think this is going to Jade for good."
"Let's hope so, I don't have long left at Hogwarts anyways."
"Yeah, anyways uh- Fred?" Fred was looking out the window at 2 birds sitting on a branch together.
"Fred. Fred!" He wouldn't snap back into the normal world.
"Babe!"
"Yeah what sorry I um got a little distracted."
"You don't say anyways, Merida takes a glass of water to bed with her every night, she drinks it while she reads her book. I'm going to put a sleeping
potion in that drink so she won't wake up. After she's knocked out I'll take her ring and bring it to you at the common room. Then i'll put it on the table and cast the spell. Sound good?"
"Uh, sure. That sounds kinda complicated Mel."
"Not really, she always leave her glass of water while she goes and gets her book so I can put it in then. The hard parts gonna be casting the spell. Remember it could kill her."
"Right well I trust you darling you know I do so if you think it's going to work so do I."
"Thanks Freddie." She gave him a quick kiss the left her room to pack. They were returning to Hogwarts tomorrow. It only felt like yesterday when they came home for Christmas.

~the next day~
"Keep yourselves safe please!" Molly said to them all as the left for the Hogwarts train.
"I've done this so many times it feels like I do it everyday." Melissa said as they waited for the train, it gave Fred a good chuckle.
"I've been doing this longer than you darling." He said putting his arm around her.
"I can't believe this is your last time doing this." Melissa looked up at him.
"Well i'm happy to be doing it with the girl I love." Fred smiled kissing her on the lips.
"Finally the trains here." All of them stepped on and went into different carriages.

"I really hope we don't bump into Merida because if we do i'm going to be under that spell again straight away." Fred said as you made your way to a carriage.
"Just don't forget the plan."
"I won't and remember Melissa, anything I do or say I don't mean okay?"
"I know Freddie, I trust you." He went to shut the door to their carriage when a hand got in the way and stopped it from closing.
"Got room for 2 more?" Jade said opening the door.
"Not really no." Melissa gave her a cheeky smile.
"Oh really? Because it looks like that whole side is free?"
"Actually no it's taken." Hermione pushed her out of the way of the door and her, Harry and Ron entered all sitting in the side Jade was on about.
"Well, there's one more space next to Fred if you'd like to sit there Merida. I'm sure he'd love the company." Jade slowly pushed Merida into the carriage.
"Sorry taken too!" George hopped in sitting next to his brother.
"You guys are so petty. Let's go Merida." They both strutted off to the opposite end of the train.
"Well at least they're away now." Fred whispered to you. Melissa tried to hide your smile.
"Thank you guys!" Melissa said to everyone.
"It's nothing really!"
"We couldn't let you sit with that twosome of terror." George chuckled.
"Thanks Georgie." Fred smiled at him.
It came to a relief to Melissa that Merida and Jade were at the other end of the train. She didn't waste a minute with Fred because she knew that as soon as they made it to Hogwarts everything was going to go downhill again. But she trusted Fred and she knew that everything he said or did wasn't real, it was a spell. Her main focus right now was having to get that spell right. She really didn't want to be known as a murderer. But she'd do anything to free the boy she loved. So if that means risking someones and her life, she'd do it....

[A/N: Sorry for the short chapter and no uploading in a while! I've been lacking on motivation but I should be uploading more frequently now!]