🌸Flower Garden🌸

Ship: Milliot (Milly x Elliot)
Genre: Fluff

Elliot was grabbing Milly's hand and taking her to the school garden.

"Woah, Elliot slow down!" As she was trying to keep up with him. "Sorry Milly! I'm just excited to show you!" Elliot said with an excitement in his voice.

When they arrived at the garden Milly gasped and saw all the colorful flowers in the garden.

"Wow Elliot.. They're beautiful!" She was getting close to them to get a closer look at the flowers.

Elliot quickly when and grabbed something and went back to her and handed her a bouquet of red roses.

Milly grabbed them and look at them for a while, and she started blushing a bit. "I picked some roses for you, um I hope you like them!" Said as he was smiling at her. "I love them, and even more because you planted them just for me!"

They both smiled at each other and Elliot quickly placed a kiss on her cheek, which turned her into a blushing mess. "E-elliot?!" By return Elliot just giggled.

Milly just shook her head and looked back at Elliot. "Thank you for the roses again, Eli" "You're welcome, Milly!" He then grabbed a rose from the bouquet and placed it in Milly's hair.

"Now you look even more prettier!" Said as he was adjusting it. Milly giggled and kissed Elliot on his nose, "Hehe, I know~"

They sat next to the patch of roses just talking about stuff and gardens while Milly placed her head on Elliot's shoulder.

"Milly?" "Yes Elliot" She looked at Elliot. "I love you.." Milly blushed and smiled, "I love you too, Eli.." She replied back while Elliot placed his hand on her waist.

-----------------------------

Okay that's it for this one shot! Have a good day,night, or afternoon! >w<

(301 Words)