✨Keep You Safe✨

This is Landerforeva challenge of you're least favorite ship (No offense for anyone who likes it TwT)
Ship: Lailey (Luke x Hailey)
Genre: Fluff
---------------------------------
Hailey and Luke both decided to go to the fair as a date, since they have been dating for a while.

"C'mon Luke!" Hailey said as she was giggling and running into the fair. "Slow down Hailey!" He said as he was trying to catch up to her.

They were having fun at playing the games or eating snacks into Hailey said something.

"Hey Luke, how about we go on the ferris wheel? Hailey said while she was pointing at it. Luke was silent for a while since he is afraid of heights and doesn't like going on them.

"Um.. Maybe we could go on something else?-" Trying to change her opinion. "Oh C'mon Luke! I'll keep you safe, puppy." She said as she gave a peck on his cheek. Luke just gave up and agreed, so they went to the ferris wheel and got on.

Luke was holding Hailey's hand tightly and had his eyes closed because he was really afraid. "A-are we done y-yet?" Luke said while he was shaking a bit. "No, but it'll be alright, I'm here for you." Hailey said while holding both Luke's hands.

Luke slowly opened his eyes trying not to look down but instead looked back at Hailey directly at her eyes. "Thank you, Hailey.." He said while getting closer to her.  "You're welcome, Lukey. I'm here and I'll keep you safe.."

--------------------------

I had no ideas left so it's really short, sorry TwT and I'm tired I'll do more another day or so bye people!