💙My Angel💙

Ship: Jaisy (Jake x Daisy)
Genre: Fluff
----------------------------
Jake was walking in the hallways, while at the same time listening to music wondering what this day we'll turned to.

"Jake!" A voice said in the distance. Jake knew exactly who that was and he quickly turned if his music and took off his headphones to look back and saw the white hair girl skipping towards him with a bright smile.

"Oh, Hey Daisy!" He said while smiling at her. "How are you?" Daisy replied while hugging Jake. That sudden action made Jake turn into a massive blushing mess. He just tried to rub it off.

"I've been good." He replied while smiling. "That's good! Now c'mon let's go hang out!" Daisy saying in her usual cheery tone. "Oh, okay Da-" Before he can even finish his sentence, Daisy grabbed his arms and basically started dragging him across the hallway.

For now they were at a cafe sipping some coffee. Jake was busy staring at Daisy because he keeps getting lost in her beautiful eyes. Daisy noticed he was staring, "Um.. Earth to Jake?" She says while snapping her fingers in his face.

"Oh god- I'm so sorry..!" Jake started scrambling and accidentally spilled his coffee on himself. Jake ended up screeching so loud so people around looked at them. "Ah ah- Hot Hot-" He said while panicking trying to clean up.

Daisy was in shock, "Are you okay?!" She said while handing him napkins. Jake nodded and after that incident they just went to the park to try and forget about that.

"I am extremely sorry about that.." Daisy giggled while grabbing his arm, "It's fine!" Jake looked back at Daisy while a bit of pink tint started appearing on his cheek.

Later that day Daisy had to go, they said they're good byes as Daisy started heading home. For Jake it felt like slow motion started happening seeing the beautiful girl walking, while her hair flowing in the air.

Jake just kept thinking to himself, "Wow she's such a beautiful angel.." He smiled to himself from that thought. "Well she's My Angel.."
-----------------------------
I literally have no motivation at all to write but I'll do it for you guys :,) So I hope you have a good day.. and bye!