Chapter 1

Chapter 1: The Blueberry House:

Meanwhile, a couple of streets down, inside a ran-down apartment, a little blue robot with blue armour, a blue cap and a yellow cape was sleeping on his chair in front of his computer and dreaming. No one knew what he was dreaming about, but the sound of an error message on his computer caused him to suddenly wake up.

When the robot woke up, he noticed a virus on his computer telling him he had 5 days left to pay the ransom before his files were deleted.

"Huh? A ransomware? You have got to be kidding me." Said the blue robot as he's looking at his computer, he seemed frustrated and exhausted as he was ready to open up his scripting program. He was ready to fight fire with fire by deleting the virus manually.

Suddenly, the telephone on his desk began to ring, the robot looks at the phone and picks it up, not knowing who was on the other end.

"Hello?" Asked the robot, but there was no answer. The robot hung up as a black command prompt window opened up on his desktop and began to type in a message on his screen which read,

"The U.A.V is searching for you Blueberry Boy, follow the blue lights." The message suddenly disappeared.

The robot looked out the window and noticed it was already nightfall. Freaked out, the little robot grabbed a USB stick and popped it into his computer's USB slot, where he then activated a program called "Boot N Nuke".

He then got up to his feet as the infected files on his computer were being deleted, and he grabbed his keys and left his apartment to go to the night club.

On his way to the night club, the robot looked on at the U.A.V headquarters building where he marveled at the magnificence of the building's design. The building's lights were glowing many shades of blue as the lights inside were emitting a light show for all the visitors passing by. The blue robot smiled at the building before walking to an intersection to reach the night club.

At the night club, the bouncer at the door was blocking his way inside and asked for his name. The boy reached into his belt and pulled out his I.D card and showed it to him.

All of a sudden, the club's owner approached the men and took the robot's I.D to inspect it.

The owner then whispered into the bouncer's ear to allow him in with the condition that he had to have a yellow sticker tag on his hand indicating to the waiters, waitresses and bartenders that the boy is underage. The bouncer looked at the robot and gruffed as he had no other choice but to comply.

As the blue robot walked to the club and took a seat, a mysterious figure with a maroon cape and black sunglasses was sitting next to him. It was Minister Avira, and he was about to share some classified information with this blue little stranger.

"Void Ranger, it's very nice to finally meet you. I am honored that you admired the lectures of my superior in his last seminar 3 years ago." Said Avira as he smiled at Void ranger while holding an ale in his hand.

"What can I say, Minister Avira? I worship your company and everything you do for computers worldwide." Said the boy.

Suddenly, the blue robot had a revelation, "Wait a minute, Minister Avira. Earlier tonight, I was disinfecting my computer from malware. As I was doing so, I noticed a typed message on my computer with command prompt... Was that you?!!!"

Minister Avira smirks as he gets closer to Void and whispers to his ear, "I know what you want Void Ranger, I know what you're looking for. And why night after night, you sit at your computer. The criminals are out there somewhere... And they want you."