Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Anti-Virus Warzone

"Void Ranger, my son. Welcome back... We missed you." Said Total AV as he and Void circled the room together with their swords in hand.

"You like what i've done with the place?" Taunted Total AV,

"It's over Total AV, i've come to bring you to justice." Said Void as he began to hold his sword with 2 hands.

"I know my son, I've foreseen it. Which is why your brothers are just gonna sit back and enjoy the show. By the end of this night, deletion... it is inevitable." Said Total AV as both he and Void took up their fighting stances.

Void and Total AV began circling the room as both combatants were secretly measuring each other's distances and the required momentum for their attacks.

Just then, Total AV and Void began to strike, they clashed swords with each other and used their body weight to stand their ground. Unfortunately for Void, Total AV used his brute force to push him back with a slash to the face.

Total AV then proceeded to slash and hack away towards his son until the force of the last blow sent Void off his feet as he flew and fell back first to the floor.

"VOID!!!" Screamed SNT as she leapt off the balcony and landed on one of the clones.

"Cmon Void, put your back into it!" Shouted Saki Chao as she followed SNT after her.

Realizing what was happening, the clones drew their swords and ran after the chimera.

They charge directly at SNT, hollering at the top of their lungs. The movement actually consists of a very rapid shuffling motion of the feet, so that he stays balanced at all times. 

SNT ran towards the clones as and began to punch and kick all 5 clones that were running towards her, 

She threw a good elbow at one of the clones and takes one of their swords, rotating it around sideways.

Using the sword she stole from the clones, she parries the attack, and slashes every clone that gets in her way.

The clones eventually collapsed to the floor.

Meanwhile, Void slowly returned to his feet and put his hand on the side of his face where he noticed a small amount of binary coded blood drip down on his hand.

Total AV then used his open hand to gesture his son 'en guard' as he began to measure Void Ranger for another attack.

For the second time, swords in hand. Void and Total AV began circling around the room once again ready to strike with another sword clash.

"What is he doing?" Shouted Saki Chao who was looking at Void aggravated.

"Maybe he's planning a strategy?" SNT guessed as she and Saki both watched Void's next move.

Void and Total AV then clashed swords with each other and stood their ground. This time however, Void had the edge as he stepped forward and pushed his father back.

He then slashed, stabbed and hacked away at his father until he was sent flying and landing stomach first to the ground.

"GREAT SHOT VOID, NOW LET HIM HAVE IT!!!" Shouted Saki Chao as she was cheering while lifting her hands up one at a time, unleashing punches, hooks and uppercuts in the air.

Total AV returned to his feet slowly and proceeded to dust himself off from the attack.

"I must say my son, you've gotten more skilled as the years pressed on." Said Total AV as he stared at his son looking impressed.

"I wish I could say the same for you." Said Void as he and Total AV took up their arms again and began to circle each other.

Suddenly, Void and Total AV then clashed swords again. But this time, Total AV threw a thunderous punch to void's face. They then began to duel each other, clashing swords, swinging wildly at each other as they were trying to behead the opponent.