The Rogue 14

KAT Pov

Katarina woke up the next morning her stomach grumbling, she slid out of bed careful not to wake Blade up. She changed into one of his shirts that reached her knee, she proceed to walk out to his kitchen.

She decided to make some chocolate pancakes which she loved and hoped Blade would like some too. She fried some egg and bacon and set the table for them. As she was grabbing the juice from the fridge she didn't notice Blades presence until he grabbed her hips careful with her side.

"Morning Baby." He said kissing her lips gently, she smiled.

"Morning to you too Baby." She said pecking his lips he grabbed the jug of juice from her hand and grabbed her hand leading them to the table, she watched and he made one plate for both of them and filled a cup of juice.

He took her into his living room where he set her on him so she was straddling him. He fed her and would kiss her lips everytime he did.

She woke swipe and chocolate from the pancake and lick her fingers which causes Blade to get all lusty, he would capture her lips and lick the inside of her mouth. After the finished eating the cuddled up on the couch with a blanket over them.

"Baby can I ask you a question?" He asked her.

"Mhmm."

"Why did you hid your scent from me?" He asked a bit hurt, she looked up and kissed his chin.

"Blade alot of people are after me and I'm afraid I might lose you because of that an you had such a happy life I didn't want to destroy that. I love you too much to do that to you." She said, not even bothering to wipe the tears away.

"I love you baby sooo much, my wolf had always been whining when you go here I thought it was you definitely but your scent was gone so I ignored it but baby you know what? I'll fight for you every step of the way, I don't care if I die protecting the one person I waited on my whole life to spoil and to love till my dying breath." He said kissing her tears away.

She sobbed and buried her face in his chest, clutching his shirt tightly. He whispered 'I love you' over and over again in her ear. He kissed her loving and with her small body on his she became tired and fell asleep on him.

{●●●●●●}

Blade woke up and looked at his beautiful petite mate on top of him. Her face was tear stained, he kissed her forehead and watched her sleeping face.

"I love you so much baby it hurts, I'm going to do whatever it takes to protect you." He whispered, while smoothing her hair which he had noticed had red streaks in them.

She stirred and he waited patiently until she woke up fully. She rubbed her eyes and looked at her mate who looked at her with such loving eyes.

"Morning baby, are you alright?." He asked kissing her forehead, she nodded.

"Mornin' I'm fine." She replied, he helped her up and they went into the bathroom to wash their faces and brush.

He dressed her up in one of his long sleeve shirts and a random pants that he had to tie four time for it to fit.

"Come lets go eat and relax." He said, she nodded and followed him into the kitchen before she could step inside he picked her up and carried her over to a stool facing the counter looking into the kitchen.

"What do you want baby?" He asked her, she pondered her mind for a minute.

"Scrambled egg and bacon please with rice." She said just as her stomach rumbled, Blade chuckled and bend over the counter to kiss her lips.

They sat down eating and chattingx it was 12 midnight already and they decided to watch and few shows before sleeping again.

"Penny, Penny, Penny." Sheldon said knocking on Penny's apartment door.

They were watching Big Bang Theory one thing they had in common the love for the show.

Katarina yawned and Blade looked at the time it was already 4 in the morning, guess they lost track of time watching yhe hilarious show.

"Come on baby lets go sleep." He said picking her up and carrying her into their room, he set her down on the bed and he took his shirt and pants off and was about to get in when Katarina spoke up.

"Blade..can you take the pants off please." She said pouting, he pulled his pants off her and pulled the blanket over them, he made sure not to squeeze her back.