The Rogue 11

Kat closed up the doors and locked it,  she twirled the key around her finger the little diner she worked at slowly became smaller behind her, she watched the cars zoom passed her, she hummed a song she heard on the radio and walked down the busy street to her complex apartment which she lived alone in unlike all the other people in their apartments.

She got herself a cup of tea and some sweet buns she sat down and pulled her computer out, she checked her emails and saw one from Aiden it read.

To:Katherina

Subject: Katies Birthday

From: Aiden Lucas

Kit Kat please I am begging you to come to Katies birthday,  she has been asking when will you come and visit her I can't come up with any more lies, Please Kat everyones going to be here and your the only one missing come on please its the night my baby girl shifts I'm begging you Kat come.

I have already gotten permission for you to enter the lands, Trinity has great news for you and Nick also please come we are all expecting you to come Katherina.

*"*"*"*

She sighed its been a year and 7 months since she left and and she has recieved multiple pleadings from the two boys for her to go and visit them but she could never get the confidence to go back again. Two months ago she had killed off Stacys real Mate she had made him tell her where Derek was but the poor rogue refused to answer causing her to kill him, she bet that Stacy had felt the pain.

She sighed she had no choice,  she had wanted to see Kate and the rest, she packed her stuff and emailed Aiden back telling him that she was going, she got dressed and walked out to go buy Katie a gift.

As she wrapped the huge gift she got for the little girl who was turning 6 which was a normal age for werewolf kids to change, she looked at the huge toy castle, she had bought some stuff for Shelly and Aidens new born baby girl, her wolf told her to buy some more baby clothes for someone else to make sure its baby boy clothes, she had no idea why but she followed anyways and bought the clothes and some chips for her.

She went back to her apartment and grabbed her duffel pack and stopped a cab down to take her to the airport,  she made it to the airport in time and checked her stuff in, she left the chip and her laptop for her to keep herself entertained on the long flight to Louisville the place she was to be by tomorrow evening.

*¥*¥*

She got off the plane and waited in line for her bags to be checked out and when it came to her she grabbed her duffel bag and the gifts she also got, She hailed a cab and told the driver to take her to a hotel near the pack house,which she was sure it belonged to the pack house but she didn't care at all, she checked in and went to her hotel room pulling out her laptop to call.

She emailed Aiden and told him that she has already arrived at Louisville and she said that she will arrive at the party in an hour, she logged off and went to take a shower she was threading the day she was going to see her mate again and all the other people she has met.

She slipped her skinny jeans on and a black t shirt that had the front lower than the back, she had hidden all her daggers somewhere in here jeans and boots, she grabbed the gifts and baby clothes before walking out of the hotel room, she catched a cab and told him to drop her at the Lycan Residence.

Quick

She saw the Mansion and sh got out thanking the driver, she saw the huge gates opening and she walked in nodding at the two guards who nodded as an acknowledgement, she saw the party out back and she walked up to the door and knocked on the door somebody opened up the door and it was Mrs. Lycan.