The Rogue 4

Katherina looked at Nick who cowered away from her narrowed eyes, He shifted uncomfortably  Katherina looked at him "Spill."

Nick gulped before he began his story about how he heard his mates father say he was disappointed and to the encounter he had with the father who told him to stay away from Alpha Dylan if he couldn't produce a child as next heir for their pack then he should reject Alpha Dylan and move away.

Katherina was fuming at the end of his story, he tried calming her down but it didn't work her , ind was set on killing something, the door opened and Aiden came in with his mate and child who looked at Katherina smiling, Katherina looked at Nick with a look that said 'We're not done yet.' Aiden cleared his throat "Kat this is my daughter Kate." The little girl smiled at greeted Katherina with a hug, Katherina hugged the little girl back, she than turned to Sherry who had tears in her eyes, Katherina opened her arms for her and Sherry walked right in them sobbing frantically.

Katherina soothed Sherrys hair while she sobbed "T-Thank you." Sherry said wiping her eyes, Katherina nodded "Your welcome, I knew I would find you two." She said, Kate looked confused until it clicked "Oooo mommy shw a hewo."Kate said Katherina laughed "I wouldn't say hero Kate more like a hunter." Katherina said to her Kate nodded.

They spend the day in the room talking, Aiden told Kate that Katherina was her aunty she immediately started calling her Aunty Kat, After the family left Nick sat down on the bed with Katherina and they cuddled up against eachother, Nick knew he had to answer her questions.

"I'm having a talk with the Father, who the hell does that?" She said angrily, her eyes darkening, Nick looked at his best friend "It's fine." He said, she shook her head arrogantly.

"No no I ain't letting this go." She said standing up, Nick was frozen for a minute she was already out the door, Nick ran after her and saw her turn sniffing the air, her mind was set on finding the arrogant old man.

"Katherina!" Nick yelled, she ran down the hall sniffing out the old man, when she pin pointed the location of the man, she stepped her speed up, sliding down the railing of the stairs she saw all the Alpha, Beta and Gamma Families sitting in the Living room, she walked down slowly, they were all conversing with each other Aiden saw her.

"Kat?" He said as he saw her angry state, Nick came tumbling in his face red.

"Kat stop its fine." He said

"No its not fine who the hell tells two mates who are meant to be together to back off just because they can't produce a heir." Katherina snapped all heads turned to them, her fist were clenched, her jaw hard and her face emotionless.

"Kat I'm okay with it." Nick said sadly, that just made her more mad.

"Your okay with it? How about your mate have you ever thought about how he would feel, don't throw this away he's the only one who can make you happy, think about his feelings not only yours it will hurt the both of you." Katherina snapped at him, he gaped at her like everyone else.

"Have you found your mate, young one?" Alpha Blades father Nate asked.

"I have its not like he would want me I'm a killer, I'm ugly nobody would want me, he would just die and you especially wouldn't want that would you? I left someone to watch over him for me he might as well marry someone else and live a happy life." She said the old man looked confused when she said 'You especially wouldn't want that.'  it all clicked.

"Anyway I didn't come here to talk about my pathetic life, I came here to talk some shit into Alpha Dylans fathers head." She said pushing past him and walking to the old man on then couch,  who looked like a frigging vampire.

She bent down right in his face "Look her old man fates put your son and my best friend together for a reason and you dare define them it wil, come back to bit you in the ass, you let them be together and I will volunteer to give them a son or whatever you have no idea who I am so I suggest you don't bother them." She said everyone looked flabbergast Especially Alpha Dylan and Nick.

"Really?" Dylan and Nick said, she nodded "Of course I'd do anything for my best friend but if your father interferes then I will cut his balls off." Kat stated bluntly.

A girl came in and sat next to Blade her hand on his thigh rubbing it, Katherina looked away keeping her face blank, Aiden saw the scene so did Nate who had a sad and pained expression, Aiden looked at Kat "Kat-"

"If you excuse me I have to go." She said, she walked out leaving everyone staring at her retreating figure, She walked deep into the forest trying to clear her head.

[~]

The families all looked at each other, Mary Blades mother looked at her husband who looked sad and gloomy.

"Hun whats wrong?" She asked him, He looked at her and pointed to his head mindlink.

"Mary we have done something horrible."

"What? "

"We have just ruined our son and his mates lifes." He stated

"What do you mean?"

"The rogue Katherina is Blades mate, she left to keep him away from danger that girl is the bravest, and we have ruined her."

"Oh my we have to figure something out."

Her husband nodded at her and she held his hand rubbing it soothingly.

Blade watched his parents why did they have such sad faces? And his beta is he hiding something from him, it seems like they are hiding something from him, But what?

He didn't like Amanda touching him he stiffened but the slut didn't seem to notice at age 23 e hasn't found his mate but his wolf is getting jumpy and on the edge ever since 8 months ago saying something was going to happen that will change their life's.

Katherina sat her legs in the cold lake, her body relaxed and she thought about her mate, if she didn't have a messed up life she and her mate would be living happily ever after but no her life jsut had to be messed up, she sighed.

If I die young

burry me in satin

lay me down on a bed of roses

sink me in the river

at dawn

sent me away with the words of a love song

oh oh oh oh

lord make me a rainbow

I'll shine down on my mother

she'll know I'm safe with you when she stands under my colors

oh and life ain't what you always think it ought to be

No, it ain't even grey when she buries her baby

the sharp knife of a short life

well I've had just enough time.

She stopped when she heard a snap she turned around to be greeted by her mates Grey eyes piercing through her, his features sharp and emotionless.