The Rogue 9

Kat had talked to Katie and answered all the little girls question, she might as well spend time with all her friends before she leaves them once again, this time she won't have Nick with her kn her journey, this time she is thinking where to go.

She had cleaned her wounds up and while cleaning them up she remembered the big fuss Trinity had.

(Flashback)

She sat on the ground talking to Katie ignoring the pain of her calves that was bitten by the wolf, she enjoyed talking to the curious little girl who will one probably travel the world out of curiosity,  she saw Shelly heading her way with her mate by her side, Aiden smiled when he saw his little girl but when they landed on Kat he smiled but it flatered when he saw her injuries.

"Kat..." He said trailing off, she looked at him and smiled reassuringly "Aid I'm fine just a few scratches, Besides that your little girl here is one curious kid keep her away from the woods she mind wonder around and stumble upon trouble. " She told him trying to change the subject.

Trinity came racing outside pushing all the men out of her way, she saw her parents talking to her brother who right now she was hating and the blonde was by his side smirking at her, she gave her the finger and ran towards Kat, she jumped on Kat and hugged her.

"Ahhh..your safe." She screamed.

"Yea Trin I'm still alive now get off me." Kat said, Trinity got off her friend and smiled until her face turned to a scowl.

"Why do you have blood covering your shirt and pants?" Trinity questioned not liking to see her friend hurt or in pain.

"Trin I'm fine I promise." She said, Trinity scoffed.

"Fine my ass, get up and we will wash your wounds and tend them."

"Trinity I'm fine." She said standing up and showing Trinity that she really was fine.

Trinity's scowl deepened "Get in the house this insant or I'll tell everyone what you did to the police officer." Trinity threatened, Kat jumped up and ran inside the house with Trinity right behind her.

(End)

She now stood in her room, debating whether she should expose the evil blonde bitchy woman who called herself a Luna, she had no manners and is a gold digging bitch who just wants to claim the Alpha position so she can rule over everyone else.

She walked into her bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror,  least now she was going and her mate might have a good life without all the trouble she has had over her shoulder the passed 6 years, she only told one person her past but she doesn't have the courage to face the two most important men in her life, she couldn't she should just disappear from their lives forever and leave them in peace.

She decided to walk out and go see her mates father, when she found him she asked if she could speak to him, he nodded and left all the other elders and followed her out of the room.

"Mr . Lycan Thank you for letting me stay on your pack lands but tonight I might be leaving because of some things." She said, he nodded.

"Of course, But dear may I ask why you are leaving so soon, I have heard that you were staying for a month or so from Aiden." The old man said, she nodded and asked if he could take a walk with her of course he sais yes and followed her out to the pack gardens passing all the little kids playing outside.

"I am leaving because of something that might happen tonight, but please don't be displeased because I had no intention of betraying this pack or any pack but it seems that I was caught in the middle of a plan and I have told Trinity about this but I am sure she will snap any time at her brother but I ask this one thing Hold her back when I leave."