The Rogue 2

Red had finished highschool in the short span of a year, she hadn't stop thinking about her mate, he probanly found someone way better than her to take care of him because she will just get him killed.

She stood outside the waiting for Nick who she had grown very fond of over the past year, her eyes scanned the crowd looking for potential threats to her and her gay friend who had came out of the store Hollister "Finally." Red said dramatically, Nick rolled his eyes "Shut up and oh my gosh you should have come inside the guy I met just took my breath away he his so sexy I just wanna like his abs and have him ram inside of m-" "Nick keep that to yourself I really don't wanna hear about your sex life." She said, her warlock friend scoffed and suddenly werewolf scents hit them like a ton of bricks "Nick lets go, Now." Red said her face blank, Nick didn't need tk be told twice, he grabbed her hand and ran out of the mall, trying their best to ignore the rogue wolves and rogue vampires who roamed the mall freely fitting in like humans.

Red looked around and she grabbed Nick "Teleport home and get me my kitana's please." She said, Nick looked at her "Alright be careful Red I don't want you getting killed because I actually want you alive so I can an-" "Nick!" She groaned, he chuckled and disappeared, she looked around her surroundings, why didn't she smell them earlier? Her thoughts were suddenly cut off when she heard a scream, she followed the desperate screams and came upon to rogues trying to rape a girl around 14, she jumped up a tree rattling the branch.

She saw them look around, the one with black eyes told his pale friend "Go check it out." The pale one nodded and grabbed his gun from behind his pants "Come out, come out." He called, she chuckled darkly "I ain't a dog. " She said skipping onto another branch, she held her dagger in her hand, the guy looked up and around his surroundings, she rattled the branch and he shot out of fear, the gun made a echo sound, she rattled another one to get him worked up, he shot once again and she heard Nick come right into the scene, she mentally face palmed herself, her idiot friend.

"Red! where are y-" He was cut of when a rogue pointed a gun at his head, Nick looked at the rogue his eyes searching the woods, Red decided to make an appearance, she jumped down and dug her dagger into thd rogues neck, she cut it open ending his life when the guy crumbled beneath them, she looked at nick and sighed "You idiot you could've been killed you know."She said he shrugged and handed her the two sharp swords "I know but you saved my, My hero." He said hugging her, she pushed him off and took her swords off, she went back to the guy raping the girl, now the guy had a gun pointed at her head "Bitch you will complie to what I say." The rogue said, Red kicked a branch making it hit the guys feet, he turned around and faced them, Red looked him straight in the eye "Let her go." The rogue laughed "Littls one I suggest you get out of her." He said laughing at her.

"Those little fake foam swords won't do a thing."The rogue taunted, she smirked evilly and took her swords out, the blade glistening in the sun, "Really now, this sword was forged in the mountains by a very powerful swordsman who made me two, he made them sharp and un breakable." She said, the guy stepped back "And you shouldn't to that to young girls." She said walking closer to him swinging her sword back and forth, she stopped in front of him "Tell Lucifer I said hi." She said and cut his head off, she looked at the unconscious girl and picked her up.

She walked out of the woods back to the car and saw Nick getting out a first aid kit and some blood, she handed Nick the girl "Heal her and erase her memory and teleport her back to her house, I don't want her remembering the event today." Red said as she drank the blood.

" You know for a girl who is supposed to be merciless you sure care about others." Nick teased, her she shrugged "Yes others not you." She said smirking, he hit her arm playfully and healed the girl and erased her memory, Red looked at him "Did you hear anything?" She asked him knowing he went snopping around, Nick nodded "Yea they said they were attacking the most powerful pack, one vampire said that he heard packs coming together to train, so far its three or four packs together defending their packs." She nodded and laid her head on the wheel and groaned, her wolf was itching to get out.