The Rogue 3

It has been three days and Katherina has yet to be awoken up, Nick got depressed locking himself in the room they have given him, Alpha Dylan was depressed too but nobody knew why he was depressed.

A knock resonated on the door of Nicks room, he groaned and walked to the door opening it, he saw Aiden standing there his eyes puffy from crying and  red for not getting enough sleep, though he look messy he wasn't as messy as Nick who hadn't eaten, never exiting the room and cried for nights, its been a week since Katherina was put in a deep coma, the doctors are worried that she might die on her coma state if she doesn't walk up in the next 2 weeks.

"Yes?" Nick asked

"Nick please come out and eat." Aiden said silently begging the warlock would agree.

Nick thoughr about it for awhile, before nodding, Aiden smiled and him and he just kept his face blank and followed Aiden down to the dining room, Nick saw his mate sitting at the table eating, he ignored the look he gave him and got some food, he looked at Aiden.

"Can I go see her?" He asked quietly,  Aiden looked at his Alpha who nodded stiffly.

"Yea, you can." Aiden said, Nick sent him a smile before grabbing his food and walking away, Aiden sighed and took a seat "Whats wrong man?" Alpha Dylan asked, he kept his head down, he had to be strong.

"Nick he's had it hard, everytime I walk into the room its dark and gloomy, I asked him several times before to come down and eat, he'd refuse and shut the door in my face, of course I didn't give up, I just glad he agreed to it today because when kat sees his state she'll flip." Aiden said truthfully, Alpha Dylan nodded he knew his little was very sad and depressed, everytime he walked by his little mates door, his heart ached and he knew his little mate was taking it rough.

Alpha Dylan excused himself from the table, he followed his little mates scent that led to the room Katherina was in, he masked his scent for a little time and walked into the room quietly, standing in the dark corner, he heard his little mate gulp.

"Hi baby girl, I'm sorry I haven't visited I was depressed, I mean my best friends fighting for her life and has been in a coma state for 2 weeks, I have locked myself in my room and all but cried like a little baby, I also met my mate you won't believe who it is, I'll tell you Alpha Dylan is one sexy man, I heard Aiden say he's been a bit off and I can't help but feel guilty because it is my fault he is feeling Sour and depressed, I just wish you can come back to me....You *Sob* Promised that you wouldn't leave me that you'd always be there for me, I miss you and please come back Aiden misses you too." Nick said, Alpha Dylan smiled and walked out of the dark corner, he hated seeing his mate in vulnerable state.

Nick felt arms wrap around him, from the tingles and sparks, he knew just who it was, he was too tired of fighting over the bond so he just let his mate take care of him, his alpha mate whispered comforting words and rocked him back and forth like a baby while let all his tears run.

He clinged on to Alpha Dylan like a desperate person, he is desperate but desperate for his best friend to come back to him and smack him in the back of the head and tell him everything is going to be alright,  to hold him tight and sleep with him in his bed when he gets the nightmares.

Alpha Dylan rocked them back and forth comforting his crying warlock mate, when his mates breathing slowed down, he knew his mate was sleeping he picked his mate up and walked out the room, as he passed his pack members they bowed in respect and eyed the sleeping warlock in his arms, he nodded and them and walked away.

He set his little mate down on his bed before kissing his little mates forehead and leaving, he quietly closed the door, he turned around only to have his Mom and Dad in front of him, his mom smiling and his dad frowning, he knew his dad would never approve but his mom could carless, she was just happy for her son.