The Rogue 1

Her bare feet hit the ground softly as she swiftly ran across the woods without making any noise, she heard loud laughing and quickly climbed a tree sitting on top of the thick branch she watched as the hunters rested underneath the three she's sitting in, she smirked and watched them in interest as to what they are going to do next.

" Boss what pack are we hunting tonight?" One of the new hunters asked, his scar faced boss who scrunched up his face "The Red Moon pack it is said that they are the 4th strongest pack so we take the Alpha's daughter capture her and hold her until the alpha complies to our command." The boss said as if it was the easiest thing to do on earth.

She reached to her back checking if her katans were still there, seriously she needs a change of clothing the now crinkled and ripped red dress has to be thrown away, she was lucky her mom designed it just for her so she put the hoodie up covering her face from the views of others and gracefully landed on the ground as the hunters walked away to collect their supper, since she was on Red Moon territory she decided might as well save the Alpha's daughter.

She grabbed her bow and arrow, she folded the note tying it to the arrow and shoot it straight passed the Beta's face, who now fell down on the ground, she watched as he picked up the arrow and take the note of, immediately his face turned into a large frown and he ran off, leaving her watching as he hurried paseed people.

She grabbed a apple right before her face and bit done on it, she laid back and closed her eyes briefly letting her mind close and relax as the wind blew on her face, her heightened ears heard multiple footsteps coming her way, she found three men underneath the tree looking around and sniffing the air, she decided to make an appearance, she jumped down right in front of them causing them to step back startled.

The men quickly composed their selves and the leader guard looked at her "What are you doing here rogue?" The leader asked, She looked at them keeping her face hidden she said "You better guard your Alpha's daughter hunters are coming soon, set up patrols around your borders."

The leader looked at her and nodded "Who are you?" He asked, she chuckled darkly " People call me Red." She said, all the men had fear coming of them, she chuckled and said "Tell your alpha to have patrols tonight tighten the security, this is the only time I will be warning you people." The men all nodded their heads vigorously, she ran out and jumped on the trees skipping from one tree to another.

She noticed the air around her started swirling, she ran as fast as she could the leavess all flying after her, her senses scented a bad vibe in the air, she sniffed it and smelt the scent again but disappeared after a second, she scrunched up her noise and looked her around her hands punched together, he fingers digging into her palm.

Red knew she had to go, she touched down and ran through the forest not making any noise as she gracefully ran through the trees, making sure she didn't step on anything that would make noise she jumped up on one of the tree branches and jumped from one branch to another, her feet ached because she was barefoot, she kept running and running not knowing she was entering a territory a town away from Red Moon, a territory known to rogues not to cross, but she didn't know and kept running until she stopped to catch her breath.

She rested on one of the branches.

Exhale

Inhale

Again..

Her hand curved around the dagger she was holding it had a carving with Italian words on it that she still couldn't figure out what they mean, she sighed and put the dagger back to where she kept it on her thigh, she relaxed and rested her head against the tree.