The Rogue 6

Katherina woke up little late in the evening around 5 30 she was tired as hell, she showered and dressed up before going out, she walked to the kitchen to see nobody their,  she wondered where they went but decided to cook.

'What would I do without your smart mouth

drawing me in and you kicking me out

got my head spinning

no kidding

I can't pin you down

whats going on in that beautiful mind

I'm all your on this magical mystery ride and I'm so dizzy

don't know what hit me-

"AHEM. .." a voice cut in, she turned around to meet with her mates father, his eyes held sadness and pity for her.

"Sir I don't need your pitiness. " She stated nonchalantly

The old man looked at the woman in front of him, she had the beauty of a goddess and power oozes off her body, she is brave, intelligent and Independent he was proud to have her as his sons mate if they had met under different circumstances he knew his son and the beauty in front of him would make a powerful couple.

He wiped all emotion off his face and said "The wedding is in a month."

"That is good, I will be gone by them." She said coldly, but deep inside her wolf was howling for their mate but knew they had to distance themselves they didn't want their mate to be in any harm because of what she is.

"Katherina may I ask you a question." Her mates Father asked, she nodded while flipping the fried chicken and cutting up the vegetables.

"What if we all had met under different circumstances?" He asked truly wanting to know what her answer was.

"It will always be the same trouble will be bestowed upon this pack because of me." She answered truthfully, he frowned deeply and looked at her he wondered how she put up with being alone all the time, not having anyone to depend on.

Kat finished cooking when Aiden, Nick and Alpha Dylan came in laughing, when they saw her Aiden said "Kat want some help?"

"Please and I'll carry the chicken." She said,  Nick helped get the rice and vegetables while Aiden set the table up, Alpha Dylan watched them work and he smiled, he never knew a rogue could be so caring, he watched as Katherina thanked the boys with kisses on their cheeks.

"Well go call your family Aiden." She said Aiden smiled and shot out of the kitchen, Kat saw Alpha Dylan she wiped her wet hands and looked at him.

"Hello Alpha Dylan my name is Katherina."

"Nice to meet you Katherina."

"You too, Now why don't you sit down and join us at the table." She said, he nodded and smiled at her before sitting down next to his mate who smiled up at him.

"Hey Kit Kat you wanna come with us to ckubbing tonight?" Nick asked her, Kat smiled but shook her head "Sorry Nicky but my body is in pain." She said sadly, he nodded his head and felt a sudden wave of sadness hit him but was quickly replaced by warmth.

Aiden came back with his mate and daughter Kate who was smiling, she hugged her aunty and hugged Nicky too, she sat down next to Nicky who smiled.

"Hi Katherina." Shelly said.

"Hey come sit down and lets eat." She said softly, the woman nodded and sat down next to her mate, who was at the head of the seat, Katherina sat down next to Kate and they dug into their food,  She put some food mm on Kates plate and placed her water in front of her.

"Eat Katie and then we will go play Go Cart I brought my x-box." Kat said, Katie nodded and dug into her food, everyone at the table chuckled at her antic.

"I guess the Alphas and Others went out huh?" Nick said, Aiden and Dylan nodded, kat asked "Why didn't you too go?"

"I want to spent some time with my mate." Alpha Dylan answered.

"Shelly and I didn't feel like it." Aiden said "And because Katie always whines about wearing a dress, I'm not joking when I say she is like you Kat." Aiden continued.

After dinner Shelly volunteered to clean up while Kat got the desert out with was a espresso cake which looked so define anyone would want to eat it.

"I'll grab the plates and spoon." Shelly said "Thanks." She carried the cake into the living room and set it down in front of the guys and Katie who licked her lips.

She cut a piece for each of them and passed it out, she gave Katie a big piece and said "Of you want to eat sweets come get me but it won't be all the time." Kat said,  Katie nodded her head and continued eating her cake, Aiden looked at Kat.

"Kit Kat can I talk to you." Aiden said, she nodded and set her plate down before following him out of the living room into the kitchen.

"What? " She asked, Aiden sighed hard.

"Kat you do know he's getting married next month?" He said, she nodded "His father had the courtesy to tell me 3 hours ago."

"How you feeling about this?" He asked her.

"Honestly,  I'm fine with it as long as he is safe and isn't trouble I am a bit sad but I won't stop him from having a happy life." Kat said.

"Kit Kat...." Aiden said trailing off sadly.

"Aiddy its fine really when he gets married I will be long gone and I want you to continue watching over him." Kat said strongly nothing is more important then her mates happiness and she will guarantee he will have when he gets married.

"I will Kat you know that I always will for you." He said hugging her tightly,  she clutched to him whispering "Its for him." over and over again, Aiden soothed her and she fell asleep a little after on his shoulder, he picked her up and told the guys to clean up, he took her to her room.

He gently set her down and removed the hair from her face before covering her with the sheet, he looked down at her small figure and kissed her forehead "You are a strong woman Katherina. Brave,Intelligent and Independent I am proud of you my dear sister." He said looking at her.

"Maybe while on your stay here you'll figure out that your mate won't be really happy if he doesn't have the one he's made to love by him side." He said before closing the door and walking to his own room.

*?*?*?

Kat woke up gasping for air, her lungs felt as if they were going to explode, she clutched her pained stomach and held the pillow to her mouth before screaming. Her heart felt as if it was breaking apart, her head felt like a hammer pounding against it, she clutched her body and muffled her screams by the pillow.

'Aiden...' She gasped using their old mind link.

Mate her wolf said sadly.

She screamed into the pillow one more time and when noone came out she grabbed her bag and getting out a knife she cut her wrist, the pain lessened.

A sharp pain hit her more stronger, she fell to the ground gasping for air, the door swung open and Aiden came in, he turned on the light and took in the scene before him, he rushed towards Kat and picked her up, he held her tightly against him.

"Sshhh its fine sweetie its fine." He soothed her, he looked at her bloody wrist and swore under his breath.

"It...h-hurts soo much.." She gasped out clutching her chest.

Aiden looked her and it all went click, his Alpha was mating with his soon to be wife and it breaks their bond and it hurts your real mate it'll feel like fire slowly covering your body and your heart will feel like its breaking into pieces, it is a painful process nobody has ever gone through it without commint suicide or just merely dying of heartache.

He held her and soothed her for hours until the pain stopped and she drifted off to sleep, he gently laid her down and wiped her tear stained face, placing a kiss on her forehead he walked out of the room and back to his room, where his mate laid sleeping, he walked towards her and heard one more heart beat,  it seems like they are getting another child, he kissed her forehead and snuggled up next to her before going to sleep.