chapters 4 - that's how i like my Thanks!

Why are we here? You asked.

Well judging from that bread incident I think you didn't had a proper breakfast so it's both your breakfast and our date!

You both were eating,
Hey here open you mouth try this he said,
No I am okay with mine!
Common quickly, he gave you a bite!!
Omo what's that how is that so tasty?? What you mixed?? You asked

Well I got tricks! I am a good cook too, he winked.
You want mine ? He asked.

But what you'll eat then?

I'll eat yours, he said.

Ok fine with me.
You both finished the meal, and walked outside, stood near Bridge holding the railing and watching the river!

Hey, he stared in your eyes! While speaking, did you enjoyed ?
Yes a lot you replied, I had this good breakfast after a while thank you!
Ummm this thank you is not acceptable! If you are thankfull then kiss me, he said.

You got shocked for a bit then, moved closer to him and leaned towards kissed his cheek!
Hey that's cheating, am I a baby ? Who kisses boyfriend on cheek that's not fair.

You showed him tongue, teased him and ran here to there!!
Heyyy stop, he ran after you..
After a minute he caught you, you both were out of breath and laughing hardly,

You can't beat me I am an athlete finally I caught you, now I'll get my thank you my way, he placed his lips on yours and kissed softly, not a peck but a real kiss this time, you too kissed him back.
After couple of minute you both backed, you were feeling a little shy.

Look at you all red like a tomato, he teased you.
Common let's go to college now we can still atten remaining three lectures, I'll wake you up from tomorrow so don't get late okay.

You sat on the bike,
Do I need to tell you everytime ? Hold my waist.

Everyone was staring at you two as you entered the college with him,
Like ofcourse they will, the girl who barely existed in college with just one friend is suddenly hanging out with the most popular guy!! That explains their stare!!

But you didn't bothered! He hugged you lightly knowing that you don't like to be kissed in public!