chapter 7- open the door

This time without hesitation, you maintained the eye contact and moved forward to kiss him, even an inch was not left, for a second you felt someone is standing behind Jungkook, you moved your eyes saw him and screamed!!!
Jungkook screamed too!! Wait why are you screaming,
Who's he ?? You pointed toward that man standing behind him in all white clothes and wrapped on white bedsheet too!!

Jungkook turned back!
Dude what the heck are you doing at my house, you ruined our moment, I told you not to come here anymore.
Well he's my cousin,he told you.

Why he's standing like that?

Well he frequently get rejected by girls and come to me like this!!

You need to hear him out then, I think I should leave,,
I'll go on my own don't worry, you had a tough day too,
He walked with you till the door,
Byeee, go in now I'll be going. You said.
As you took a step forwards, he grabbed your hand and pulled you closer to him, grabbed your waist and placed a kiss on your lips, you were forgetting my thanks baby he said with a sexy soft voice!
You grabbed his face hand kissed him back!!
Thankyou for everything you did today..
And now byeeeee.

*******************************************************
Next morning at 8 am!

*Phone ringing*
Hey chubs open the door!
Why? You replied in a sleepy voice!
Ah so disrespectful, i am standing at your doorstep.
Whatttt? Why??
I told you I'll wake you up on time don't you remember? He said
I do but I thought you would call or something!!

Whatever open the door now!!

*you washed your face, sprayed mint in your mouth, checked your hair and rushed towards the door*.

Hey sorry come in,
he came in, placed a polybag on the table, took his bag off, hugged you,
Good morning, and kissed your forehead, you were standing still, this all was just so new for you, before that Noone ever treated you like this way.
Good morning you replied,
Here it's your breakfast ! Quickly get ready and come let's have it together.
You rushed to the washroom, took shower and brushed your teeth! Came out in a bathrobe,
And saw Jungkook staring at you,
AAAAA!!! what are you doing in my room? Well can't I see my girlfriend's room, he replied .