chapter 19- boxer?

(Little did we all knew he was boxer)
He clenched his fist and started to shower his punches !
All were exhausted and beaten up, but he kept punching them.

(Little did we all knew he was boxer)He clenched his fist and started to shower his punches !All were exhausted and beaten up, but he kept punching them

Stop it Jungkook you shouted, but he ignored,
Jungkook please stop, you held his hand. Please Jungkook let's just go from here .
Are you fine ? He asked!..
You nodded yes while crying.

He was still angry!
Sit he ordered, you sat on the bike and he took you to his place, he didn't even spoke a word to you, and took you to his home Gym.
From today you are going to learn slef defense I'll teach you!

Aren't you going to protect me, you said to lighten up the temperature,
He pulled you by your hand kept his hand on your head and hugged you,
Listen y/n I will protect you with everything I got okay, but I never want this to happen again in my absence, I want to make sure my girl is safe. He said with tears in his eyes.

Are you hungry? Tired?No! I ate in the cafeteria, not tired as well

No! I ate in the cafeteria, not tired as well.
He gave you his hoodie and lower! To change and practice in comfort!

Should we start?
He taught you the basics !
Good chubs, you have a good catching power, i never saw someone learning this quickly. I am proud of you! It will just take a week to learn but you should keep practicing after that too! Okay?

Aye sir! You replied!..
Well now I am totally drenched In sweat, I would like to borrow you hoodie I'll return them later!!..

You can keep them if you want,he smiled And kissed you.
****************************************************