chapter 5- you're dating our kookie?

You both left for your class.
( your all subjects were same except one)

Before going to class you went to the washroom!
As you were about to step out a group of girls held you back!!
Where the hell are you going, I heard you are dating our Kookie ? How dare you bitch!!
Excuse me, yes what if i am dating him, it's mutual you replied,
Oh bitch got voice to reply! She opened her water bottle and splashed water on your face!!!
Don't you dare talk back now, You kicked on her pelvic and tried to run but other girls held your hand, you bitch what you just did you'll pay for it!!!
She took out the permanent marker and was about to write something on your face,

Suddenly a hand slided her away,
What the hell you are doing with my girl, Jungkook rushed in women's washroom,
Girls immediately let go my hand as they saw him,
He grabbed my hand and pulled towards himself, Yes she's my girlfriend and I am the one who proposed her okay, listen carefully if I ever saw any of you or any other harming her I won't let it go, if you have any problem come to me and talk is that clear?

Suddenly a hand slided her away, What the hell you are doing with my girl, Jungkook rushed in women's washroom, Girls immediately let go my hand as they saw him,He grabbed my hand and pulled towards himself, Yes she's my girlfriend and I am the on...

Let's go y/n, you Jerked off his hand and ran leaving him behind,
Hey stop he followed you,
You went to the ground, and rushed inside a storage room, sobbing quietly,
Jungkook came there, Hey y/n I am sorry that happened to you, sorry I was late, but I got there as soon as I heard about that, please stop crying.

I never got into fight like this ! You said in between of your sobs,
He hugged you, sorry I will make sure that will never happen again baby, I'll be there to protect you I swear, he wiped your tears.
You hugged him back, I was so scared, I though they'll close me up inside there, I hate dark, you sobbed,
Shhh shhh calm down nothing happened, they'll never mess with you again trust me, he said while placing a kiss on your forehead.
You finally calmed down after a while And released the hug.

You okay now? He asked while patting your head,
Yes! You replied.

I think I should go home, anyway I missed all of my classes only one is left!
Okay I'll drop you, but let's go for lunch first!

No Jungkook I am not in the mood! Next time.