chapter 31 - broke the window

The questions started to pop in your head about what he just told you!! You went back to the store room and saw Mia still standing there!!

Mia why did you do that? You asked

What I did I told you he dragged me in here!

Mia cut the crap out, I just realized you spilled water on purpose!! So you could follow Jungkook! Right?

Well as you now already know! I won't act dumb! Yes i did that! You know what you don't deserve him! A dumb like you, she answered!

But you were my besy friend Mia how could you do that to me ?

I just felt pity for you darling! She replied!!

You are such a bitch Mia! You slapped her, grabbed the bag you left there earlier! And went your house directly!.
*******************************************************
*next day*

Jungkook didn't slept last night! He regretted shouting at you!
Why I did that! She's such a sensitive girl, she had only friend who ended up cheating her, I should've explained her bit more and make her calm down, but i lost my temper! She's not wrong here, the situation was between her best friend and boyfriend from her side!! I should talk to her!!
He reached for his phone and called you.
But you didn't answered!
He tried few more time!
But you didn't answered !

He stepped out took his bike and came to your house!! Y/n open the door, please, I want to talk to you

Y/n open the door, please, I want to talk to you.
He stood there for 5minutes but no response!!
Y/n open the door he slammed his hand on the door !
Enough!!

He climbed through the pipe to your balcony!!.
The curtains were off the window! He saw you were sleeping,
Y/n open it!! He shouted and slammed the window!!
You opened your eyes for a minute and again shut them back!!
Y/n I am gonna break this window!! Open it now!
He got no response!

He took off his shirt! Rolled over his hand and punched the window! The glass broke down!!.

His hand was bleeding from scratches!! But he didn't care! He opened the window and stepped in!!