chapter 28 - why is he snapping you?

He hummed!!.
I guess we were making cake, you laughed!
I already had much better then the cake, he said while playing with your hairs!!
Well still we should complete that!! Let's go. You said.
Uhmmnn ! I don't wanna leave you, I want some more cuddle! He murmured sweetly..
Look at this big baby!!! We'll cuddle after having dinner Let's go now! I am staying over! You replied.
Really? His doey eyes lit up with thousand stars.
Yes! You replied with a smile.

*you both dressed up, got back to kitchen, finished the cake decor, he blowed the candles and cuts the cake! Took a small bite size cake in his hand and feeded you! You did the same! The cake was quite tasty as of for the first attempt, you both cooked the meal together had it, went back to the room together,
Curled up in each other, ended up having one more round of sex, and slept like that naked under the blanket*

*you didn't realized when fourteen days passed, only one day of your trail date was left*

Next morning, you wokeup next to him, your head was placed on his chest.
Good morning KOO!
Good morning baby!
You both walked out of the bed got dressed up, had breakfast together and some leftover cake!

He took you to your place! So you could bath, change and grab your college stuff!

*you both left for the college*

As you entered there you saw your best and only friends Mia in the classroom!
You rushed and hugged her!!
Jungkook was happy to see you smile,
You looked at him and signed that you are gonna sit with her today! He nodded with a yes but with a fake smile! As he wanted to sit with you!!.
The lecture was going on!!
Your phone buzzed! You got a snap.

Concentrate on the lectures KOO!! You replied and placed the phone back!

Isn't that Jeon Jungkook? Why he's snapping you? Mia asked!