chapter 29- cheated?

Well we are kinda dating!! You answered
Dating? Isn't he kinda playboy type! She asked
No! I don't think so! You replied..
Ok but still be aware ! Mia warned you!!
Yes yes I know Mia!!

Three of you went to the cafeteria together and had lunch!
Mia was feeling kind a bone in sausage!! It was clear from the expression of her!
She finished her meal and left for the washroom! Leaving you two alone!

Mia is kinda weird, Jungkook said .
It's new to her maybe that's why, but she's my only friend, she'll be okay in a while, you replied.
Hope so, Jungkook replied!

* but still Jungkook though that Mia was behaving weirdly, no matter how much he thought it's still looked kinda fishy*

Classes were over, you told Jungkook to go home as you'll be going with Mia today.

It was final day of your trial date!! So you decided to take a gift and propose him for permanent date!! You were so excited!!

You went to the college with Mia!
You were attending the class while Jungkook was busy in looking you from the other row!!

□□□□□□
You took out your phone and texted him!
After the lecture let's meet at storeroom ?

Ok baby he replied.
□□□□□□

Class was over
Jungkook already left for the storeroom,
as you got up your elbow hits Mia's water bottle and you got all wet!!.
I am so sorry ! Mia said!
It's okay! Don't worry, I need to go to the washroom! You said and left!

You dried up your jeans with the toilet paper, looked your face in mirror and left for the storeroom!!
You were so happy!! You bought a couple hoodie for both of you and placed a letter inside the bag!!
You were smiling through all the way!!..

As you reached there! Entered the store room!
The bag fell down from your hand! Tears dwelled up in your eyes!!
Mia was hugging Jungkook!!
You looked at Jungkook's eyes!
He immediately pushed Mia!
What happened Kookie! Mia said.
Shut up you bitch! Jungkook replied!
Baby it's not what you are thinking let me explain! Jungkook said.