chapter 12- is this accepted?

You grabbed that toilet paper placed it and dress,
You came out of the washroom, sitting on the floor near the side table so the bedsheet won't get stained!

*Phone ringing*
Babe what's your size?

What size???

Baby your private part size ???? How am I suppose to know it ? Which one should I but (l), (xl), (xxl).?

Oh that's have nothing to with my size but please take the xl one!

Ok I'll be back in a minute.
******************************************************

He returned back and rushed to the room!
Saw you sitting on the floor in a corner!
What happened baby, does it Hurt so much? Please get up.

Hey relax i was just sitting on the floor to avoid staining the bedsheet!!

Are you crazy? I told you not to worry about stain, I can wash that!! He yelled at you.

Sorry you replied while tears were dwelling up in your eyes!

Hey I am sorry, I shouldn't be yelling at you.
(Shit I forgot, girls tend to be more emotional at this time, he said to himself)
Common get up, take this, he handed you over the packet of sanitary napkins, wiped your tears.

You went to the washroom replaced toilet paper with sanitary napkin. You walked out of the washroom!

Jungkook was sitting on the bed with a warm smile, Are you feeling better now? He asked.

Yes, thank you, you replied , still embarrassed.

He handed you over a big bar of chocolate, here take this, I heard it helps in times like this. And wait a minute I'll be back Ok.

He came back with a cup of cranberry tea, it will lift up your mood.

I never expected you to be this sweet, you replied with a big smile.

Would you like to watch any movie? He asked while turning on the television.

Yes sure.

Any specific one?. He asked.

No, any genre any movie except horror!! You answered

Ok! He selected a random comedy movie.

Hey ! Thankyou for everything you said!!

Well you know how I like my Thank you but for today I'll let it go as you ar.........

You climbed over him sat on his lap, and started to kiss him, he immediately kissed you back! He could taste the cranberry from your mouth! The sweet smell of it was arousing him more, This time you both were busy exploring the mouth with the tongue, sucking, biting, your hands were placed on his shoulders softly rubbing it , and his hands were exploring your body!
You broke the kiss! And got back to your position!.. was this thanks accepted? You asked..